• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL_128 vs. JoeMerchant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ALPA cheerleaders like PCL and Rez need to understand that and press for changes within ALPA...

We are Joey... we are....

We also need more pilots pulling on the same rope. Not pulling in the opposite direction.... besides..who wants to work with someone who is so negative, disrespectful and counter productive....

We need mature pilots who know there are problems and work through them...

PCL is one of the few guys ive seen go from student at GIA to instructor on the airline side without even getting through probaton.. He has his ideas and stands up for his point of view. I dont know the other dude but at the rate PCL is going hell be running ALPA soon

I've met both Joe Merchant and PCL_128. I can tell you this:

In a bar fight, JM either pounds PCL into the ground (he's about 6'3") or stares at his shoes while hurling insults, then leaves drunk and gets laid. PCL either goes home with a black eye or goes empty handed and spanks it.

In a battle of wits, JM vanquishes PCL. Even if you disagree with him, JM has the experience to talk the talk and he knows of what he speaks. PCL parrots what the older and wiser ALPA reps force fed him during his short tenure as an ALPA rep, yet acts as though he's been there, done that.

So in summary, JM bitch slaps PCL then picks him up and buys him a margarita. JM wins hands down!

If the RJDC had not been going on during 911. We would have had Jets For Jobs at ASA and if you don't think so your crazy!

701EV

That's a fact. If you don't believe it, find DN DU or NT (or me) alone sometime and buy them a beer. They'll tell you the story. While National fought the "good" fight, the little guys here in the MECs were cheering them on. They were the threat that kept DALPA from cramming J-4-J down our throats. We discussed this as an MEC many times. DALPA wanted it bad.

Latest resources

Back