Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL, obviously. Two reasons:

A) He flies a Douglas.
B) A demonstrated capacity for learning.

Last edited:
PCL_128 bought his job at GIA therefore lowering honest pilot employment opportunities. I.E., one step above a scab. But, forever a scumbag. Of course, he will get along with the Eastern scabs at AirTran (I was doing it for my family...) so maybe a fast track to C.P.
Joey- probably paid for training at ASA. But, that was not buying a job in any sense. The training was tough and it was his money at risk! So advantage Joey.
Now, PCL dogs his former airline with "friends don't let friends fly for Pinnacle". Even though, this company gave this scab+ person a job. Why doesn't he STFU?
PCL_128 will never be anything but a bottom feeder in this regard.
Joey is an ASA tool. Feathered his nest at ASA and even though it took 5 1/2 years to get a TA he still has to show his happy face. Of course, he will have to count his precious per diem into his salary to make it respectable!
I think it a tie, both losers.

This is one of the best FI battles going on. Who is winning? I would like to see these two in the ring.

I'd actually like to meet Joey at some point. This little feud has been going on for years now, and I've never actually met the guy. I keep looking for some pissed off ATR Captain with an older girlfriend hanging on his arm, but I haven't spotted him yet. ;)

I vote for Joe. I have flown with him and you won't find anyone more entertaining when it comes to jumping in the dispatcher' s $hit. That was one of the funniest exchanges I've ever seen. He's great to fly with too.

PCL_128 bought his job at GIA therefore lowering honest pilot employment opportunities. I.E., one step above a scab.
Abviously, by your lack of experience you're talking out of your ass.....
If you had a clue you'd know what a scab (see #3)really is.
If you're going to classify someone who pft'd, then you better label Comair, ACA, Continental Express, and of course Southwest (who requires a type rating).

But, forever a scumbag. Of course, he will get along with the Eastern scabs at AirTran (I was doing it for my family...) so maybe a fast track to C.P.
Joey- probably paid for training at ASA. But, that was not buying a job in any sense. The training was tough and it was his money at risk! So advantage Joey.
Please explain, all knowledgable one?

PCL128 did his GIA gig when he was young. He probably didn't k ow about FI and thus couldn't be educated by the super pilots that never make any mistakes. PCL has also said that in hindsight he regrets GIA and would have taken a different route. Nonetheless, since none of you super pilots would ever make a mistake you don't have to worry about admiting error...

Also PCL volunteers his time and works with other to make the profession better.

Joey..on the other hand, is older and wiser... and knew what he was doing when he sued ALPA. Basically, he was trying to make ALPA his own personal Scott Boras. It was all about him at all of your expense. Joey was an ALPA rep that didn't show to meetings, restricted meeting minutes and simply failed in his commitment to pilots. Joey's list goes on and on... if jumping in to the dispatchers sh*t is what makes Joey great... then so be it.. Joey the Great he is...

I vote for Joe. I have flown with him and you won't find anyone more entertaining when it comes to jumping in the dispatcher' s $hit. That was one of the funniest exchanges I've ever seen. He's great to fly with too.

That's great fun right there, Dude. I love yelling at dispatchers too!

I'd actually like to meet Joey at some point. This little feud has been going on for years now, and I've never actually met the guy. I keep looking for some pissed off ATR Captain with an older girlfriend hanging on his arm, but I haven't spotted him yet. ;)

I'll buy the first round..... I'm not pissed off.... I happen to enjoy my job and want to protect it.....
:beer:

Latest resources

Back