Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Any one know who is flying these?? AD or Civies?? They went from 3 to many and I was curious as to who was operating them. So as to not give any info over the web, please PM me. I live a mile from there and am looking at options after I finish fielding the new CH47F to the Army.

Thanks!!
Tim

Thanks!

Everything I needed to know. No future for me in PC-12's. There is a whole lot more aircraft there than originaly planned. Well, all I can hope is that the AF picks the CH47F for the new CSAR bird and walla, I may find a job near my house!

Thanks again.

Tim

The winner of the CSAR-X competition was the HH-47, having about 80% parts commonality with the MH-47G. Essentially it's an MH-47G with gold-plated ballast.

Unfortunately the only people in the Air Force who know aquisition rules are busy buying toilet paper in Balad, so neither the CSARX or new tanker followed the rules. Neither will be bought until the new administration comes in and tries again.

I know two things about those -12's.

1.) You have to be < 195 #'s
2.) They'll find/call you, not vice versa

Well, all I can hope is that the AF picks the CH47F for the new CSAR bird and walla, I may find a job near my house!

Thanks again.

Tim

Let's hope that does NOT happen. Most of the folks I know in the community (which is rescue) do NOT want the thing.

We are starting to lean towards the Mike model -60 with some mods.....

Either way..I hope you can find a gig!

Latest resources

Back