• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PC-12 Down in Montana

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, any chance some of the reported dead were on the ground?

If not, and there were actually that many bodies on the aircraft, it's not making sense.

While possible, I'm thinking it's a stretch to say they had that many lappers? Don't you think?

I'm thinking folks sitting in the isle, packed it, etc...

Seeing as he crashed into a cemetery, the chances are pretty good, I'd say.

Like the old classic:

Authorities have recovered over a thousand bodies, but digging is expected to continue throughout the night....

12 young children lose their life and you're cracking jokes? You people are fing losers, I am ashamed to be in the same profession as you.

God rest their souls.

12 young children lose their life and you're cracking jokes? You people are fing losers, I am ashamed to be in the same profession as you.

God rest their souls.

Aha! Here it is:

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]"A small two-seater Cessna 152 plane crashed into a cemetery early this afternoon in central Poland. Polish search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the evening."
[/FONT]

Ok, any chance some of the reported dead were on the ground?

Seeing as he crashed into a cemetery, the chances are pretty good, I'd say.

That one was probably too hard to pass up. I saw it coming before I got to your post.

God rest their souls.

A-lot of sick things happen in this world and everybody reacts to them differently. If humor is their outlet. Let them have it.

2009 has been a bad year. Some of are just trying not to get too down about it.

Latest resources

Back