• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay doesn't matter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your pathetic, irrelevnt statement has been duely noted.

If you don't care about pay and want to be a captain, join Angel Flight. Won't pay the bills, but you will feel good about yourself.

for all of you that responded to the original message thinking that it was sincere......i have some nice swampland that i would like to sell to you.....rather insightful bunch

Bitch slap the jack who wrote that and bitch slap the RJDC-hole that posted it

RJDC said:
I dont CARE about hourly pay.... I care about where I live and as long as I am going to get Capt. when I turn 23, .

Get a life and go back to the Training Forum. Its guys like you that have allowed employers to pay us minimum wage while racking record profits.

Last edited:
RJDC said:
I am a 20 year old flight instructor in Fort Pierce, FL. I am about to start a program that will get me through to either Express Jet or Chautauqua. The program holder is RAA (Regional Airline Academy). Does anybody know anyone that commutes during their reserve period for either Chaut or Express Jet? I live in the PBI/FLL and willing to be (MCO) based areas. I REALLY want to get on w/ Chautauqua because they have two bases right next door to me (FLL/MCO). But if things are roses at Express Jet (EJ?) then I will most likely bite the bullet and pay my dues away from home. The problem is this: Like most are aware, being a single man is pratically the only way to survive the first year.... I am engaged and plan on getting married Feb 1st.... any and all input on whether to get married first, then try to get on w/ chaut or express jet, or should I get on w/ one of them first then try to get married? I have a feeling getting married after getting a job w/ one of them would nearly be impossible.

Any input on Chautauqua? I am very close to starting a program w/ RAA that will supposedly let me "skip" the 23 minimum age rule (I'm 20). I want to hear the good/bad/ugly about Chautauqua, the fair word on them. I have heard nothing but good things about Express Jet. So how about Chautauqua?

What does anyone think of RAA (Regional Airline Academy)? Any word on how legit RAA is as far as their claims that I will be able to bypass the 23 year age limit for Chautauqua? Or does anyone have their recruiting number so I can call PERSONALLY and ask if they will honor such a claim. I feel that I am at a cross-roads in my life... and I need to make the right decisions to make everything work out in the long run. I dont CARE about hourly pay.... I care about where I live and as long as I am going to get Capt. when I turn 23, then I have 2 1/2 years waiting to be one anyhow due to age on the ATP! Anyhow, please fill me in guys/gals. I really appreciate the help and support.
Best Regards,
Jason Leonard
A guy who wants to do it RIGHT.

HEY HEY HEY!!! That's spot on dawg! Better yet, instead of going to RAA, give me yo money cause my flight program comes with bitches:pimp:

RJDC: Chautauqua is cutting back at both MCO/FLL. Don't bet on getting assigned there. Commuting is tough no matter what. Especially for a new hire. Pay is important. You must pay bills and support yourself and family. As for getting married at your age, DON'T. If I were your age again, I would look very closely at AMR Eagle. They seem to be more stable than the rest. Good Luck!!

I just want to know how one has a CRJ ATP at 20 years old? Better yet, how does one have 5500 hours at age 20? Assuming he started with gliders at 14, that's an average of a thousand hours a year throughout high school and whatever college he's had......

U of I Tweak said:
I just want to know how one has a CRJ ATP at 20 years old? Better yet, how does one have 5500 hours at age 20? Assuming he started with gliders at 14, that's an average of a thousand hours a year throughout high school and whatever college he's had......

Because he is a flaim baiter. He's also:

The Guat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, Freight Nazi, Guppy Killer, TheGuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, OUT, 410Dude...

But most importantly, he's a tool! Get a life dude!

Latest resources

Back