• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay Cuts Were Needed? AWAC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That SCUM was MEC chairman Carl Fleming, he told the pilot group we have to vote yes or else we get shut down by ual. But we can make more money by flying 95 hrs a month to make up the difference. And all the old fuc$'s on the 146 still make 110.00hr because there in bed with managment. :mad:

And to this day, he still doesn't get it. He thinks the aircraft leases don't count as "operating expenses". With his weak grasp on economic principles, is it no wonder the company got away with murder. We have been screwed over by the Old guys for too long now and need to stand up and throw them out. The MEC elections are coming up. Tell your elected reps how you feel. Unfortunately, the MEC vote is by the elected officials,and held in private, not by open elections by the pilot group. This needs to be changed. Now that the RJ will be out of DEN, the 146 guys will have two LEC's devoted to their small number, and at best the CRJ's will have only two LEC's. They will have 50% of representation, despite the fact that they only comprise 20% of the pilot group. This is wrong! Perhaps the ATW and DEN 146 pilots should be represented by one LEC.

And everyone bashed Skywest when we get paid the same for the 50. Granted, it is a paycut in the 70 and there are rumors of the 90 coming but I don't see it (the 90). Our contract is up in December & I pray Mr. DL fights like hell to get us Comair or Horizon match for the 70.

I don't give the AWAC any flak because many of our own who bought the "Doom & Gloom" speech of UAL. I believe UAL will pull out of this & DAL's pilots are gonna have to give a little.

Sorry General, but if you guys don't move fast your ship will sink faster than Sherman went through Georgia (as my mom used to say). THINK OF YOUR PENSION!!! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED AT USAIR! Those poor guys were robbed by Seigal & he still can't get it together!

Jeepman said:
Our contract is up in December!

You guys have a contract?

Take one deep breath and step away from the kool-aid.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back