Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DASHDRIVER

Uber User
The DOT website is now posting first quarter finacial results. Air Wisconsin reported a 20.9 million dollar profit! I believe the line used was somthing to the effect of "If we don't get these cuts we will never be able to grow and the company won't survive." 2, 20+ million profit quarters in a row does not sound like we are really strapped for cash. I love this industry...

Regards

DD

Post a link. I find it very hard to believe that a privately owned company is going to release any profit information to the public.

Mongo,

DOT requires carriers that fly aircraft larger than 60 seats to report financial data. This is required of both public and private companies.

InclusiveScope said:
Mongo,

DOT requires carriers that fly aircraft larger than 60 seats to report financial data. This is required of both public and private companies.
Oops.

I think it's every airline manager's job to tell the rank and file that costs must be reduced in order to prosper. If we are gullible enough to accept them then management gets a bigger bonus.

MW44 said:
I think it's every airline manager's job to tell the rank and file that costs must be reduced in order to prosper. If we are gullible enough to accept them then management gets a bigger bonus.
Actually it was the ALPA scum who forced this garbage down our throats. All the junior guys / girls believed the "vote this in and we will see great growth blah blah blah". No more growth, less pay and more profit to the 6 owners!

Week is starting well!! Coffee time :D

Latest resources

Back