Pay cuts for Bridgeway employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
You keep referencing your education but you are not as educated as I.

If you would like to take the IQ test challenge be my guest.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Here are my results. If you who are so much more educated score higher ... please let us know.

Congratulations, xxxxx!
Your IQ score is 140

gunfyter said:
Outstanding. I am thinking you were a Pilot here. You are in the top tenth of 1%. I am only in the top 1/2 of 1%. With 4000 employees that means likely 200 people here have a higher score. I do not believe NJACMH is one of them. The odds are against him. For you maybe 24 people could score 147 or more.

I would have to guess that most of the people at NJ with advanced degrees and technical backgrounds are going to be in the Pilot group. AF and Naval Academy grads or NROTC and AFROTC scholarship winners among them. That means high board scores.

I would be willing to bet that the pilot group on the whole will score significantly higher than any other group...

With the exception of any programmers who have the GT to program in low level languages like assembler and machine language.... or program professionally in high level languages.

gunfyter - why do you consistently underestimate the intelligence of the people in the flight center?

I'm betting that a good number of my peers in the flight center could top your score of 140. What does that prove? Nothing.

I think gordon24 had it right in another thread tonight...there is an arrogance growing in certain areas of the pilot group. Anyone that is succumbing to that arrogance would do well to remember that their coworkers in the flight center are just as intelligent, if not more so, than the pilots. Bottom line though, is that we wont get anywhere without respect for each other.

Now, chew on this for awhile:

FamilyGuy, your Super IQ score is 152
Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Complex Intellectual. This means you are highly intelligent and have extraordinarily strong verbal and math skills. Compared to others you are a highly conceptual and complex thinker and are able to understand information in an abstract form. You also show great attention to detail. In fact, it's hard to find something you're not good at.
How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Complex Intellectual? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Complex Intellectual. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

If that's not good enough for you then try these on for size:

SAT = 1290
ACT = 29

This is also why I and many of my peers have no concerns about your STFD campaign. As you said earlier, we can go anywhere and do anything with these skill sets.

I was really really hung over today so i took the test.

I gave up and went back to the couch.

Or i could just copy the above post and put any number in it.

Screw that Iron Chef is on.

Yeah Diesel, that sounds like me

The best lessons I ever got was,

"This is shoot! (That is an "i" not "oo"), this is Shinola, ya get it?" (Not a direct quote from the movie "The Jerk")

"OK son, just make management is giving you a "blow job", and not a "snow job")

Some of the most highly intelligent pilots I've ever flown with are also the biggest dumbassed numbnutted %&*%%$&^nitwits I've ever met.

I look at a doorknob, I see a door knob.

They look at it and see a %&%*king "blueprint" or something.

I turn the knob and walk through, they sit there and analize the dang thing.

(I got some of them college degrees myself) Woopty doo!!!!

One of my professors once told me, your brains will not get you through college, your perseverence (Yeah, I bet that is probably spelled wrong) will.

Lets all try to be human to each other and get throught this..

That goes double for the heartless management freaks!

Have to go, it's getting very windy here. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
FamilyGuy said:
If that's not good enough for you then try these on for size:

SAT = 1290
ACT = 29
You're actually boasting about those scores? Not impressed...

To quote a brother:

WHAAAAAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

WAIT A MINUTE......WAIT A MINUTE, MY SIDE HURTS, HOLD ON.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............

OH GOD!! OK, I THINK IM OK........

AW SH!T.......

.....WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAH AHAHAH........
:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back