Pay cuts for Bridgeway employees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJACMH said:
Walking out of negotiations sounds pretty professional to me.

Good leadership you have there babies!

What did you expect them to do? Twiddle their thumbs? How does one bargain with oneself?

Kick the union busting firms out, and let's get this done. Moisture and shamtulli know what it will take, and hopefully they will wake up and do the right thing.

Quite honestly, I hope everybody gets a pay raise. The puzzle palace employees have to realize that the money is there. Quit hiring idiots who punch holes in walls or who schedule a ferry flight to the west coast, so they can see their boyfriend. Let Moisture and Shamtulli provide some relevance for us all and this place will thrive. The ball is in their court. Thanksgiving could be good this year, or it could be really, really bad.

Point being...it isn't about us, the pilots, vs. the employees at cmh. It’s about stopping Moisture, shamtulli, and the union busting firms from spending a lot of money to fight us and allowing the waste to continue.

I bet we will see some more Delta apps soon. hahaha

No one from Delta is stupid enough to come here, not even someone who is furloughed.

This is evident in classes being cancelled and the amount of people who interview not taking the job. These are irrefutable facts which speak volumes of management, the company, its future and employees such as your self.

There is no confidence in NutJets! Thats why pilots are leaving, desperate pilots won't take this job and owners are leaving at historical rates.
Once again your head is so far up your a$$ you can't see the truth.

I'm game. Gunfyter, there are tons of very intelligent people at NJ. There's also a few smart cookies who aren't there anymore. The owners are pretty sharp too. If everyone used those smarts together this deal would have been done a long time ago....I agree with a lot of other posts that there is a lot of ego in the way. You won't like this part but the ego is on both sides of the table. I hope you all can get past it....

Just for grins a giggles -I don' tknow if I am more educated or not from this test - though I do have a pretty fair number of parchments with those fancy logo's that schools like to put on them. At least the test is a nice little brainteaser...

xxx, your Super IQ score is 147

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Investigator? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Investigator. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

gunfyter said:
You keep referencing your education but you are not as educated as I.

If you would like to take the IQ test challenge be my guest.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/superiq/index.jsp

Here are my results. If you who are so much more educated score higher ... please let us know.

Congratulations, xxxxx!
Your IQ score is 140

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

6 out of 1000. You can work anywhere you want doing ANYTHING you want.

One guess is maybe you were the programming genius who developed IntelliJet. But why would you be on this board if that were the case?

Outstanding. I am thinking you were a Pilot here. You are in the top tenth of 1%. I am only in the top 1/2 of 1%. With 4000 employees that means likely 200 people here have a higher score. I do not believe NJACMH is one of them. The odds are against him. For you maybe 24 people could score 147 or more.

I would have to guess that most of the people at NJ with advanced degrees and technical backgrounds are going to be in the Pilot group. AF and Naval Academy grads or NROTC and AFROTC scholarship winners among them. That means high board scores.

I would be willing to bet that the pilot group on the whole will score significantly higher than any other group...

With the exception of any programmers who have the GT to program in low level languages like assembler and machine language.... or program professionally in high level languages.

Last edited:
Fracster said:
No one from Delta is stupid enough to come here, not even someone who is furloughed.

You better go back and do your research on this issue with the Delta pilots before you make anymore statements like this. You could start by calling or emailing pilot recruitment and asking them.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Already been done. Nice try and thanks for playing, we have nice parting gifts.

There are a few that may take the job for insurance purposes but they wont stay long as they have realized what this place it about.

Fracster said:
Already been done. Nice try and thanks for playing, we have nice parting gifts.

There are a few that may take the job for insurance purposes but they wont stay long as they have realized what this place it about.

So now you are changing your story to say that yes, some do come here? I thought you said that "No one from Delta is stupid enough to come here, not even someone who is furloughed." Which is it? Help me with this one.

I would also think that anyone that is here from Delta would not like you calling them stupid.

The Truth Hurts, check your facts before you post.

TTC

Last edited:
They know they are stupid for coming here. They will even admit it. They need the insurance for a little while and then they leave.

Fracster said:
They know they are stupid for coming here. They will even admit it. They need the insurance for a little while and then they leave.

So, just because someone comes to NJA to keep the income stream coming in, they are stupid? I would say these are some of the most educated, experienced pilots out there that could fly for us. Perhaps there is a lot more to this company then you myopic view.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Latest resources

Back