• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pay? air attack

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
70...can't be. Has it been that long? I didn't realize he was that old! Yikes.

Last time I saw you it was driving from Lake City down to Polk City for the museum. Happy days.

Hi Jhara, man good to hear from you!! I think the last time I saw you was on the ramp at JefCo, you swung by to show off your fancy clean shoes and uniform:) I hope all is well, Pete B and I are always telling funnys and you definately pop up in those good times chats.

And AvBug, yeah the drive to the museum on the elusive day off, I went back a few years ago to visit with friends, still lots of awesome toys. And yes I think that was 10 yrs ago already, ha ha, just think of how old that makes you:) Hope all works out with you and this years seat assignments, talk to you on the ramp soon.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Are some of you guys including per diem as a part of what you made?

Per Diem is for living not earning:) Some guys try to save the per diem and live in some very interesting dump motels, I used to do this until I started staying in nicer places and got a little spoiled, now I enjoy the nicer places. A nice hotel with ammenities goes a long way improving my qaulity of life. When you are out on the road for 270 days in a row it sure makes it easier to not have to worry about Tito the one eyed pimp breaking down your door at 3 am. Not to say this is not fun and entertaining though sometimes:)

Per Diem is for living not earning:) Some guys try to save the per diem and live in some very interesting dump motels, I used to do this until I started staying in nicer places and got a little spoiled, now I enjoy the nicer places. A nice hotel with ammenities goes a long way improving my qaulity of life. When you are out on the road for 270 days in a row it sure makes it easier to not have to worry about Tito the one eyed pimp breaking down your door at 3 am. Not to say this is not fun and entertaining though sometimes:)

At one time there was a tanker captain who used to try to find someplace around the airport, going as far as sleeping in ditches, to save the per diem.

At one time there was a tanker captain who used to try to find someplace around the airport, going as far as sleeping in ditches, to save the per diem.

Sharky, T. Raider's old co-pilot, slept in the ditch east of the tanker base in Fox.

Walter P. and Chadwell slept out in the Everglades once...though not by choice...

The shower omg the shower

I remember someone who slept in the back of the Herc for almost the whole season. Now who could that have been? Paying off the big D and man did he do it. The home built shower (FS supplied) just freaked me out. What a year....

Hey Dahl..... What up.???? Lynch'ee here... Can't hardly believe "the Pearl" hung up his spurs.... We'll have to catch up.. Catch ya on the ramp somewhere, that is,,,, uh if you'll your on this season.

Latest resources

Back