Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

the bitch paid for an airplane ride...

http://www.chron.com/business/article/Passenger-sues-over-turbulent-flight-2212915.php

A passenger is suing Continental Airlines and three other carriers over mental trauma she said she experienced during a turbulent flight.
Lubbock resident Colleen O'Neal flew from College Station to Houston on Oct. 29, 2009, when tornados and thunderstorms were reported in the region, she alleges in the lawsuit filed Tuesday in Harris County district court.
The plane took off and soon hit turbulence. The normally short flight took more than two hours, and the suit alleges the plane "fell repeatedly, and felt as if it had lost power and was falling out of the sky."
O'Neal believed she was going to die and has experienced post-traumatic stress disorder and fears flying, she alleges.
A Texas Department of Public Safety employee, she had hoped to work for the Federal Emergency Management Agency in a job that would require air travel. She alleges that because she no longer travels by air, she has lost out on economic benefits.
O'Neal purchased the ticket from Continental. She is also suing United Airlines, which merged with Continental last year. Colgan Air, owned by Pinnacle Airlines, operated the aircraft. She is suing all four for physical and mental anguish, medical bills and the cost of the lawsuit.
Continental and Pinnacle officials said they had not seen the lawsuit and could not comment.

[email protected]

OK so back in 2001 I "hoped" to work for United. So can I sue Al Qaeda because I'm not a 757 CA now?

Last edited:
if you dont like to fly just look outsideand if the weather looks bad change your plans
book a later flight or drive.

UGH...but not at all surprised. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised no one's sued (YET) over the quality of beverage or snack they purchased on board.

Passengers need to "get on, sit down, strap in and shut up." :)

Worthless bitch.

Waste of skin looking for some free money and scumbag shyster lawyer looking for another Mercedes.

People like this should just be shot.

the faa and colgan will roll out new " turbulence penetration" training next week. my mazda broke down once. I thought i was going to die. im going to sue the state for giving me a drivers liscense and mazda for ptsd. What a dumb bitch

You wonder why our judicial system is always bogged down and slow as he!!. It's clogged up with frivilous lawsuits that should never be allowed to proceed but still manage too. Stick that dumb b!tch with the bill.

Latest resources

Back