• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NEDude

yada yada yada
Hello,

I will need to be without my passport for 2-3 months while a residency permit is being processed for another country. If get a new passport card, can I use that for jumpseating purposes in lieu of my regular passport, or do I have to rely on a seat open in the back during the time I am without the passport?

And yes, eventually I will be commuting from another country on a part-time basis.

I guess Virgin didn't work out so well for you, eh? Or was that jetBlue? I can never remember whose Kool-Aid you were slurping.

The kool aid is working out very well for me and have no intention of leaving my current job at Virgin. Thank you for your concern. What does that have to do with my question? Or are you just trolling? Obviously the latter. Crawl back under your rock.

In case you have a less developed brain like my friend here, it is possible to be a resident of another country and still be a U.S. citizen and work as an airline pilot in the States. That is what I will be doing.

Last edited:
So you'll be commuting from overseas to Virgin? You'll probably be able to make more running your string of hookers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good luck with that!

I don't believe the passport cards can be used for air travel for revenue passengers, so I would check with the actual airline you plan to use before trying it (or have a back-up plan).

NE, ask our jumpseat coordinator. He is pretty sharp on these issues and can get you info from your preferred commute carriers.

Good luck on the move...

I don't believe the passport cards can be used for air travel for revenue passengers, so I would check with the actual airline you plan to use before trying it (or have a back-up plan).

Not planning on using the passport card for international travel, it cannot be used for that. Just for domestic commuting while the other country has my passport. Not making the move until after I get the residency permit and my passport back.

So you'll be commuting from overseas to Virgin? You'll probably be able to make more running your string of hookers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good luck with that!

Thank you for proving my point about your less developed brain.

Latest resources

Back