Passenger(s) From Hades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heyas,

Boarding up the plan out in Metroville (nameless town in the mid-west), youngish lady looks a bit apprehensive about getting on the BE-1900 to East Butthole, Iowa.

Halfway to Butthole, she pops a breaker and starts screaming "I gotta get out of here, I gotta get out of here!". As fate would have it, she picked the same day to fly as 14 other people, which was unusual because the typical load was about 3.

Then she hops up and trys to open the main cabin door. Needless to say, myself as well as many of the folks in back were more than a bit chagrined. Fortuately the B1900C had the hidden button for the door, and it was a trick to open if you didn't know where it was.

I run back and corral her, and had a couple able bodies sit on her until we get to the destination. We booted her off and the station got her a limo to her final destination.

Helluva deal, but makes for a great TUAAT story...

Nu

Passengers from Hell

Passengers from Hell or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love HazMat.

At this point in my life I'd much rather deal with a HazMat spill or Cargo Smoke.

Basically it's the drunks who I hate.

One drunk grabbed me in-flight and tried to pull me outta my seat.
Another drunk fell off the air-stairs and broke her nose.
Another drunk tried to beat up another passenger.

I occasionally enjoy a little beverage when travelling as pax but I'll tell you what: At this point, I'd like to see it prohibited on all flights.

And that's my rant.
Cheers.

I once took my ex-wife for a flight in a Seminole. Everything was great during the climbout and cruise from Milton, FL to BTR. She even enjoyed flying around the buildups over Lake Pontchartrain, but then came the descent! OMG! I hear this scream from the back seat as we begin to let down for the ILS. She's screaming in me and my buddies ears, "Do we have to go down?" I turn around to see her with a white knuckle grip on the shoulder harness. I say, " We can come down now or when we run out of gas but we're gonna come down!" That shut her up, but I never quit laughing whenever I think about it. Anyway it was a long 14 1/2 years but she's someone else's problem now! What a relief!!!!!

FlyingSig said:
The owner's wife of a Lear 35 I used to fly was so paranoid about the oxygen after the Payne Stewart crash, she insisted that she preflight the O2 before I flew her.
Did she use her oxygen meter to ensure the tank was not full of nitrogen, or air, or some other gas? What a kook.

Maybe she is just eternally pissed off at her husband and will do anything and everything to get her husband to turn red. Of Course I am sure he is on to it why else would he encourage a few bumps. Marriage....what bliss.

Lostdog65 said:
Nope...just a white knuckler I guess...but she contradicted and ragged on her hubby to no end. Must like things her way or no way.

Eric

Was she at least hot? or good looking at least?

Uh...no. Old lady, about 70...trying hard to look forty but pulling off a semi-decent 55.

Eric

Latest resources

Back