• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part 135 to major....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dobag, I bet you sleep in your uniform and wear your leather jacket on the tarmac in 80 degree temps in Mexico. Please, enlighten us more to the "airline lingo" mr. airline pilot. What is that they tell you guys in indoc? "Please don't wear your uniform when picking up your food stamps!!!"

Wow, another mental giant joins in. I never lived beyond my means and never came close to being at the point where I would need foodstamps. But thanks for making the assumtion.

So, do you have a story about what a skygod you are and how 121 pilots don't know anything and you feel threatened by something you didn't read properly on page 1? I'd love to hear it.

Well, in the world of the majors (which you know nothing about), that would be called an empty repo. Deadheading is when you are not flying and taking a seat in the back of the aircraft. So when you get a job at a major, you'll know what you are talking about now.

Like I said, if it's that bad, quit. Get a job flying somewhere else instead of crying about a 20 hour day like in the above case. Somebody got a gun to your head also?

please enlighten me about what its like to fly an RJ at a major airline! last i heard rjs were flown by commuter pilots.

This guy is barking up the wrong tree! I'd go home Mr. RJknowitallwannabepilotguy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back