Part 135 Hawker 700/800 Captain - DFW, Texas Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swaayze said:
If I were you I'd send a resume anyway. The worst that happens is you don't hear anything.

Are you ATA and worried? About to retire? Just kinda curious why you're looking if you're a 73 Cap.

Nahh, I'm not too worried...... yet;) . I'm an AA capt. here in Dallas with a few years to go till retirement. Both my brother and son are typed in Hawkers and they're actually both looking to get back to Dallas someday. I was just kinda curious if the spot had been filled. I appreciate your help!

mintim216 said:
Any info. on Million Air Charter Service in HOU. Equipts, pay.

Million Air is the FBO. The charter company is American Jet International. Fleet consists of Learjets, Citations, King Airs, a Pilatus and a Baron. Pay is slightly above industry standard. Good group of employees, the CP is a stand-up guy.

Don't apply unless you are prepared to work hard and live on the pager. Your customer service skills need to be above average. Good flying skills most certainly are helpful too. (They go everywhere...) You'll need at least 135 minimums, hour-wise. (That's for the Baron. They do hire into the other airplane's right seats, but those positions are a lot more competitive.

Latest resources

Back