Part 135 Hawker 700/800 Captain - DFW, Texas Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swaayze said:
Uh, does the Goldjets (Aikman) job require time in type? I'm interested but no Hawker time.
T-Roy's Dallas based Hawker

Gold Jets, LLC, an aircraft charter and management company, has an immediate opening in Dallas, TX for a Hawker 800XP First Officer.

Qualified applicants must have FAR Part 135 experience (current preferred).

Please email resumes to Donna Drake at [email protected] or fax 212.849.6874. No phone calls please.[/img]
250 West 34th Street
36th floor
New York, NY 10119

email: [email protected]

Hawker FO:

Then when you factor in effects of the thermodynamics of sunspots, the rotational factor of the earth, and the value of 'D', that's really where the beer-math gets involved :beer: .

Yeah, I know which DO and CP your talking about. They seem to have had their share of a revolving door in the Mgt department. Usually that leads to higher than normal turnover in the trenches as well.

Any idea who the latest DO is?

Last edited:
That's a good question. I have been getting $500/day plus expenses for co-captain on an 800xp.

I answered my own question that I had when I started this thread. The ad does indeed seem to be Million Air Dallas. Although they used a different fax number it is identical to the ad on their website. Mr. Bob Schmidt is now the DO.

Thanks to those that responded.

Yea $500 is about what part timers get around here, at least where I work. Newbie full time Fo's seem to make about 40k plus bennies.

Does anyone know if the Hawker 800XP position for GoldJets in ADS has been filled? I'm assuming it has since the posting is over a month old. Any info is much appreciated :D

Chalk 50

No idea. I actually spoke with them briefly but I think he just wanted to know if the Eagle pilots applying were serious (he wondered what's wrong w/ Eagle). He then commented that they'd not had good luck w/ airline guys and I never heard back (even though I thought we got along ok over the phone). He said they would be doing something soon (which has passed).

Oh well, not meant to be for me I guess.

Swaayze said:
No idea. I actually spoke with them briefly but I think he just wanted to know if the Eagle pilots applying were serious (he wondered what's wrong w/ Eagle). He then commented that they'd not had good luck w/ airline guys and I never heard back (even though I thought we got along ok over the phone). He said they would be doing something soon (which has passed).

Oh well, not meant to be for me I guess.

Thanks for the quick reply Swaayze! I'm Sorry you never heard back, I figured it was a little late in the game for me to even be checking on it.

If I were you I'd send a resume anyway. The worst that happens is you don't hear anything.

Are you ATA and worried? About to retire? Just kinda curious why you're looking if you're a 73 Cap.

Latest resources

Back