• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parks College Grads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a grad, but there was this hot girl on Park's flight team about 3 years ago........wonder what happened to her?

Parks grad of Dec '92. Don't get back to STL much anymore. Just the 6 month rides at FlightSafety.

Brian

I graduated from Parks in '99. Yeah, I have to agree with the previous poster...if you weren't puking drunk after a night at the Bat Cave or Stooges, you aren't a real Parks grad.

There aren't a lot of Parks grads in the cockpit from what I have seen. Only 7 out of my class made it to the airlines. Luckily I had
Andora as my instructor for 2.5 years. She's the best. Does anybody know if she got her 1st Class yet?

Parks College, May, 1996. Didn't fly with Parks, but opted for the meteorology major. Picked up a few ratings on the side with Billy Bahmhuter and Downtown Air (scare) Service at CQX. You just can't beat the old Cahokia campus, the grass strip, Stooges and Pops! (the pleasant smell of Monsanto and Cerro Copper will also be embedded in my mind forever. Quite a few Mesaba pilots from Parks...

Graduated from Parks August 1996.

Hey AWACoff I had Andora as my instuctor for my CFI. She was great. I heard she was now the Assistant or the Chief Flight Instructor, but I am not for sure. I haven't been by there in years
and I am still in the St. Louis area...shame on me.
I sure do miss the TB9...........not.....man those things were slow.
I swear we had birds passing us on cross countries. :D

Tom

Glad to see there are a couple of us out there...I graduated in '03...yeah I am not a "True" parks grad cause by then the campus was on the other side of the river with SLU. However, to answer some of your questions, Andora is the Chief Flight Instructor now...Loring and the rest of them are ACI's, they got 5 new seminoles in my last years and got rid of the mooneys and the 310's...just a new update for 'yall. I am a flight instructor right now in NE PA. What do, or who do you guys/gals work for? If you need updates on anything else let me know

You're all forgetting PT's Centreville, amateur night. If you never made it there, you never had the whole experience the East side had to offer. That, and having one hand on the Stooge's wall and the other on the college fence while "going." I'll never forget reading about the excellence award given to Cahokia High about their day care program.
Ahh, foggy memories. I don't know if I should block them out or try to remember them.
I graduated in '96 too, and there were NO hot chicks. And most folks that were serious about being an airline pilot that went to school with me are now airline pilots- I think 90% of us are at Mesaba.
ABG all the way!
Oh, and I voted NO!

Went to Parks back in the Cahokia days from 90-92......did the meteorology/flying thing........boy, those were the days......don't you guys miss the dorms?? I remember keeping the dominos pizza guy pretty busy with that special they had for us.......oh, and there was one hot girl pilot there, but I don't remember her name, I believed she ended up flying for Hooters corp or something, I think she worked there through college........nice!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back