Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parking for ATL Commuters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slcaviator

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Posts
12
Currently in a parking lot working for an ATL based airline, but changing jobs with a commute. Has anyone had experience changing from lot 3 or Campcreek to another lot. Do you have to surrender your current lot and be but on a wait list for Clark Howell or can you get it right away.

Thanks in advance
 
It depends on the level of convenience you want. I am willing to spend more to not have to wait on a van. The Parking Spot on Camp creek give SWA a 40% discount and I believe it is the same for most other airlines. It comes out to about 4.50 per day. THe Westin lets you park for $40 per month. The Fairfield used to let commuters park for free but I don't know any more. The Marriot used to be $45 per month. I have been doing the parking spot for a year and it just works out best for me.
 
I think Embassy Suites is also 45. I don't know. I park at Chamblee Marta Station and ride the train in. Its quicker than driving to the airport and parking. Parking at Chamblee is FREE.
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom