• Watchers 17

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Al Murdock said:
I know the clown captain who did this. I would say that there is a little more to it. This guy has some major issues. It is scary to think that he is still out there flying around. Becareful Expressjet FOs.

I know him too but I didn't and don't wanna reveal his identity. I never flew with him but he seemed to be a real nice guy in the crew room. He is lucky to still have a job.

In the CRJ, if the parking brake is even slightly out of position with the gear down in flight, an anti skid inboard/outboard msg will come up. The QRH calls for checking parking brake off.

Doug Parker said:
It was an MDA crew in a 170 @ IAH last monday.

All the more reason to kkep those aircraft on mainline, away from the amateurs...........

Wow, are you really that much of a d-i-c-k or are you just not as funny as you think you are??

Also there is not one pilot on the MDA list with less than 6 years 121 exp. Nobody here APL or CEL has less than 5500 tt and there are maybe 10 FO's from the CEL list that did not hold Capt at ALG or PDT at some time. Thats 100% with greater than 5000 hours total time and 98% have 121 PIC time with a type rating of some kind. All in all I'd say a pretty exp'd group of pilots, however you'd have to be a fool or someone who has no clue about this profession to say it precludes anyone here or anyother pilot group for that matter from screwing the pooch.

oooooooh, 6+ years of turboprop flying in the NE out of the same airports over and over. That's a challenge !!

And yes, I am a dick, but a senior dick at that !!

The captain I flew with last week was the FO on a bro that landed with it on. He was the PF. he said the Captain was transfering hyd fluid from the green to the blue system and in doing so had left the parking brake on by mistake. He said they blew out the tires and it was one crazy ride. It happend about 2 years ago.
I know of one other time it also happend in the bro.

Come together, right now.

Doug Parker said:
And yes, I am a dick. . . !!

Well, at least we can all agree on one thing.

Last edited:
It's happened at least twice on the Dash 8. I'm told it was the same guy both times. Still working too. If it was him, it wouldn't suprise me at all.

Doug Parker said:
And yes, I am a dick, but a senior dick at that !!

Yeah, you are right... I have heard all about you, you and your old balls too. Do you ever have anything productive to contribute? Or let me guess, you are so senior that your brain doesn't get past the morning crap and the newspaper in the cockpit. I get it.

Doug Parker said:
All the more reason to kkep those aircraft on mainline, away from the amateurs...........

Yes he is a dick.

The guys at Mid-Atlantic come from excellent backgrounds in aviation. As Lear stated, most of MDA's pilots have a lot of time including PIC 121 time; weather it be in a DCH8, Jetstream, or a B737. It's sad that you undermined the intelligence of the pilots at MDA. I'm sure they did everything they were suppose to do.
How about being concerned about the condition of the passengers and Pilots.

I saw the pictures today in our Maintenance ops. Tires and Rim's looked pretty bad.

Latest resources

Back