Parking at CVG and DAY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CVG72

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but does anyone know where/how much is employee discounted parking available at CVG and/or DAY? thanks

Parking is free for local and OAL employees at CVG. Go to the parking office, fill out a form and pay a one time admin fee. About $5 if I remember correctly. You can also sign up to park in the public parking garage for a reduced monthly fee. There is a waiting list for that one. Expect to wait about 3-6 months.

CVG is one of the friendliest airports when it comes to OAL employee parking.

Parking is free for local and OAL employees at CVG. CVG is one of the friendliest airports when it comes to OAL employee parking.

Thanks for the info!! this works for commuters that already have free parking at base?

Yes. Here's the number you need to call to get started. It's to the admin offices at KCAB. They'll tell you exactly what to do.

I tried to get employee parking as an airline employee who commutes out of CVG and all they would give me is no based employee parking for $5 per day. I asked about employee parking and they said it was not available. Any hints on what to ask for $5 is reasonable, but it would be nice if I could get a monthly rate.. Thanks

I tried to get employee parking as an airline employee who commutes out of CVG and all they would give me is no based employee parking for $5 per day. I asked about employee parking and they said it was not available. Any hints on what to ask for $5 is reasonable, but it would be nice if I could get a monthly rate.. Thanks

Wow! Let me know how that works, we haven't tried to get a pass yet. 5$ is NOT cheap, regular customers pay 6$ at Fast Park... You would think employees would get a better deal than that.

I had a monthly parking pass that cost me $50.00 per month in the garage. I waited about a month for it. Luck of the draw I guess. To me it was worth the extra 20 minutes at home that made it worth it. As well as not shoveling snow off of my car. The shuttles in the Employee lot are pretty consistent, but not always.

Latest resources

Back