Parker to do jail time...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steven from US Air....aka itsallsogood!

What's up with outing people's name on here now?? Bill, Steven whoever this really isn't cool. Joke, call names but for christ sake leave real names out of this.

737,are you a flight attandant or not?? I don't think so but I guess anything is possible.

WD

What's up with outing people's name on here now?? Bill, Steven whoever this really isn't cool. Joke, call names but for christ sake leave real names out of this.

737,are you a flight attandant or not?? I don't think so but I guess anything is possible.

WD

:laugh:
No handyman, I'm not....But I think your boy Steven from AAA is though!
BTW WD:
I might add that the ignore feature is one of the best features, because it lets you not see what miserable pos' like doug parker, some rj puke from mesa, is writing, which is probably as lame as his career progression!
Later!

:laugh:
No handyman, I'm not....But I think your boy Steven from AAA is though!
BTW WD:
I might add that the ignore feature is one of the best features, because it lets you not see what miserable pos' like doug parker, some rj puke from mesa, is writing, which is probably as lame as his career progression!
Later!

That's ok but please lets just leave real names out of this.

Did you get the PM??? Handyman more like business man bro;)

WD

Is it white collar prison or federal pound you in the ass prison.

He will repay his debt to society in the Maricopa County jail, which ain't a pretty group of folks for the most part...probably second only to LA County.

But my guess is he will be sequestered, one, because he will only serve 24 hrs, and two because he would be considered a high risk of getting...*ahem* ..."picked-on" by the general population once his face popped up on CNN or Money Matters in the community TV room.

US Airways must be very proud.

Last edited:
"Hey Doug I'm your cell mate today do you wanna be the husband or the wife?" Doug thinking, "ummh I'll be the husband". Cellmate," good get over here and suck your wifes ####".

Latest resources

Back