• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Parker in the headlines again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Other than SWA, FEDEX or UPS, I don't think any CEO currently running an airline is that intelligent. UAL, (Tilton came to take them to BK), NWA, and DAL ceo's have taken their companies to BK, dump their pensions and degraded the work rules and pay. ( Am I am sure morale is also in the tanker.) AMR CEO nearly took the company to BK until the employees gave concessions and help keep the airline out of BK. CAL has lost Bethune.

So to point to one airline and state their CEO is not intelligent, is a little crazy.

Don't through stones at the class house. Your CEO did not do any better.

iflyhigh

Jibberish

Other than SWA, FEDEX or UPS, I don't think any CEO currently running an airline is that intelligent. UAL, (Tilton came to take them to BK), NWA, and DAL ceo's have taken their companies to BK, dump their pensions and degraded the work rules and pay. ( Am I am sure morale is also in the tanker.) AMR CEO nearly took the company to BK until the employees gave concessions and help keep the airline out of BK. CAL has lost Bethune.

So to point to one airline and state their CEO is not intelligent, is a little crazy.

Don't through stones at the class house. Your CEO did not do any better.

iflyhigh

Totally illogical. The topic of this thread has to do with Parker's ineptitude. How do the facts you state above support or refute the original poster's claims? (answer: they don't)

That article makes him out to be a buffoon, and completely in over his head.

Not to mention, he is a lowlife, drunk driver.

I doubt US Airways will be around much longer with that buffoon running the show.

I doubt US Airways will be around much longer with that buffoon running the show.

Actually that buffoon is not locked into the job like the Pope. If it really starts tanking, he will be gone when the BOD decides they have had enough. It has happened before....Wolf, Ferris, Goodwin ( the pilots choice), Seigel, Bethune, Mullin, Plaskett, Gangwal, Shugrue, Lawrence...

This industry is littered with the names of failed CEO's who were run off by BOD's.

Latest resources

Back