• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pandora's Black Box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, I was not posting to argue your view. I did say that I support your right to have it.

I was simply looking for a rational reason to question another man's patriotism.

However, since the original post, I did go to the web site. I did not find any Elvis references, but also did not find anything that was very interesting. What is the point? Did the govt screw things up and then try to cover up their embarassing mistakes? Probably. I've never known a lifelong politico that was above that. I don't find that surprising at all.

Is the point that the govt staged 9-11? If so, I am far from convinced. I find it interesting that folks will readily believe that the govt is so all powerful and dastardly as to secretly kill its own citizens to find an excuse to go to war, but at the sime time being so inept as to provide the actual black boxes to the public. Don't you find that odd? If the govt could pull off the conspiracy, couldn't they at the very least fake the evidence that they let out?

So, if that is the point, I, as most clear thinking folks, will require much more convincing than finding some inaccuracies in some govt reports (whoa, that's a shocker). I get the impression that emotion has led most "the govt did it" folks to leave the realm of reality, and to actually WANT the govt to have done it. It seems like they will be so dissappointed if that is not the case, that they will never copitulate under any circumstances.

Anyway, the whole point to begin w/ was that your lashing out was childish and uncalled for. Before you call a man a disgrace, I recommend you look him in the eye first.

Again, I was not posting to argue your view. I did say that I support your right to have it.

Whenever anyone wants to discuss what is offered by the NTSB as coming from American 77, The NTSB recorded phone calls, The FBI recorded phone calls, feel free to email me.

When you have done your research and have figured out 'our point', feel free to email us. We're growing rapidly. All others.. i suppose you can spend 5 mins on reading a few paragraphs and continue to ask 'whats your point'. To that i say. go read more. Watch the film perhaps if you are too lazy to read.

To those that have emailed and PMed me, thanks for your support. I understand why you wouldnt want to discuss this publicly as you can see above.. all they offer is ridicule and strawman arguments regarding Elvis.. but eventually you'll have to face it publicly.. its your duty.

Cheers!
Rob

We have recently decoded the additional data (raw .fdr file with FDR Experts) that was supplied by the NTSB regarding AA77. The radar alt confirms too high. Radar Alt shows 416 agl at 09:37:45 ("impact" time reported by the govt).

For those interested, feel free to email at [email protected]

For those who make excuses.. .enjoy your slumber...

Hope you're all doing well...!

Be sure to tune in for upcoming recordings with govt agencies.

Cheers!
Rob

We have recently decoded the additional data (raw .fdr file with FDR Experts) that was supplied by the NTSB regarding AA77. The radar alt confirms too high. Radar Alt shows 416 agl at 09:37:45 ("impact" time reported by the govt).

Radar sweep lag time approx 5 sec.

400 kts = 675 fps

vert velocity error in radar lag...easily w/i 500'

Even if it was being tracked by a target tracking radar, those deviations wouldn't be surprising. What do you expect, radar data to coincide w/ a govt report to w/i 3 mm and .003 seconds?

Still waiting for something glass shattering, let alone earth shattering.

Oh, and if that was referring to the onboard radar altimeter, it is still not surprising. Between radalt error in that environment, sample lag in the recorder and timeline error of at least +- 3 sec, 500' is not much at those speeds.

Anyway, trying to be open minded, but still can't figure out the point. OF COURSE there are errors and mistakes in the reports. Is there any level of precision that you would be happy with?

Is your purpose to show that the govt is mired in bureaucracy and rampant incompetence? No surprise there. Do you want an appology for a less than perfect investigation/report? Good luck. Do you want them to start a new one? Good luck. (that one would have just as many errors anyway)

Do you believe there is a cover up? If so, what is it that you believe is being covered up? What is the motivation for it? Please don't use the, "you need to do your research" cop out. How about a mission statement? Just answer the questions. What do YOU think happened?

Straight from your website, "We do not offer theory or point blame"

That is the ultimate conspiracy cop out. ANYONE can find errors in any imperfect process. The report was conclusions reached after an investigative process. Of course it is not without error.

By refusing to offer any other explanation, you conveniently shield yourself from having to defend anything. A clever strategy, but not a new one.

If you have any other conclusion that you can support with your evidence, I am all ears. I will even become one of the loudest voices if you can logically propose a more likely, rational or probable conclusion. However, I don't expect to hear one. Your strategy is the epitome of arm chair quarterbacking.

Hoping your next post has an alternate conclusion of any kind.

Didnt have time to read all your diatribes... but...

As Lee Hamilton said "We were set up to fail..."

I suppose you dont have a problem with that considering you are now giving up your freedoms for the War on Terra... (do you know who Lee Hamilton is?, im guessing not... google his name)

You want us to explain the information provided by the NTSB which conflicts with the govt fairy tale? How about asking the NTSB to fix their data? We tried. We have the NTSB and FBI recorded. They refuse (because they cant fix it, all parameters cross check the way it is now.. if they fix one error it dominos into others..). Are you familiar with cross check?

Anyway, i rarely check over here, but if anyone has questions.. feel free to email us.

Check out our newest member. Just signed on..

Captain Russ Wittenberg (ret)
30,000+ Total Flight Time
707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777
Pan Am, United
United States Air Force (ret)
Over 100 Combat Missions Flown
Has time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

As i said, those concerned with what is happening in your world.. feel free to email us. Those who make excuses for it.. enjoy your slumber... others are working on it.

Cheers!
Rob

Radar sweep lag time approx 5 sec.

400 kts = 675 fps

vert velocity error in radar lag...easily w/i 500'

Even if it was being tracked by a target tracking radar, those deviations wouldn't be surprising. What do you expect, radar data to coincide w/ a govt report to w/i 3 mm and .003 seconds?

Still waiting for something glass shattering, let alone earth shattering.

Seems someone doesnt even know how a radar altimeter operates and is confusing it with ATC Radar...lol. Check Cat IIIC ILS.

hint: a Radar Altimeter has nothing to do with sweep.

edit: Hint 2, look up absolute altitude.

"Money.. ahh... errr... it trumps.. ahh... peace.. sometimes.. 'snicker snicker'..." - GWB, Feb 14, 2007.

Last edited:
Seems someone doesnt even know how a radar altimeter operates and is confusing it with ATC Radar...lol. Check Cat IIIC ILS.

Already addressed your radalt issue in a previous post...however, you have dodged the question again...what do YOU think happened?

With all of your research, data, expertise and rabid desire to prove the govt wrong....SURELY you can come up with a plausible alternate chain of events.

Still waiting...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back