• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pandora's Black Box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According this BS, the "leading authority" on 9/11 is a Professor of Theology!

Yes, when I want to know about the 'laws of physics' I always ask a preacher!

On the other hand, these tinfoil hat nutcases will call men like NYFD Chief Vincet Dunn liars, one of the thousands of soilders, firemen, police officers, and investigators who would have to be in on the 'coverup'.

Who are we to believe? Men like Chief Dunn, an expert on tall buildings, a 20+ year NYPD fireman, a man who personally fought the fires of 9/11, and the man who literally wrote the book on Collapse of Burning Buildings ?

Or some nutcase preacher who has found a way to sell books to silly people by engaging is mass libel and slander against thousands of honest, dedicated profesionals?

Hi Jim,

How are ya? Hope you're doing well.

The film above covers the Flight Data Recorder as provided by the NTSB, ATC response, interview with a former Boston Center Controller, NORAD Tapes/response and analysis of manuevers/conflict. So im not too sure why you would want to discuss the WTC... but whatever floats your boat i guess.

As for Griffin. Check his stuff on 9/11 Omissions And Distortions.. even Lee Hamilton himself (the Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission) admits they were set up to fail and people have something to hide. Its right there with him on tape saying it in the film.

Considering we are all giving up our freedoms, we have started two wars and plans to start a third, we have exceeded the number of 9/11 victims in soldiers deaths.. ALL due to the powers granted this govt from the events of 9/11... and that Lee Hamilton himself says that people have things to hide... i guess you dont feel the need for a new investigation and will blindly follow what your govt tells you.

What a good little sheep you are...

Happy New Year!

Cheers!
Rob

According this BS, the "leading authority" on 9/11 is a Professor of Theology!

And the Newsworld host doesnt call Griffin a 'leading authority', he calls him a 'leading critic'. Pay attention.. ;)

Although, the newsworld clip was filmed a while ago.. there are many 'leading critics' and 'authority' who think the 9/11 Commission Report is seriously flawed.. as pointed out by the Commisssion's Co-Chair in the film and the other Co-Chair, Thomas Kean.

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon

Allegations Brought to Inspectors General

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/01/AR2006080101300.html

Lets not forget the growing number of high ranking military officers, govt agents.. etc etc..

http://patriotsquestion911.com

psst, your crazy is showing... again.

psst, your crazy is showing... again.

Yeah.. i know. .you think its crazy to question a deceptive govt and you feel its ok to blindly follow them in giving up your freedoms. Good for you. But the numerous family members who lost their loved ones and real patriots dont feel the same way..

Hey Traffic.. .why arent you in Iraq? We have many members who served.. and are still serving including an AWAC's instructor out in Colorado Springs at the academy, an Eagle Driver who flew Northern and Southern Watch in Iraq.. etc etc.........did you serve?

:D

Way to put words in my mouth. Question your government all you want, just don't expect people to agree with you... It doesn't mean we're sheep. It doesn't mean we hate freedom. And it doesn't mean we aren't patriots.

And no, I didn't serve, haven't served, do not plan to serve at this time. For the first Iraq war I was 10, and I graduated from College this last May. I suppose I can still get drafted, and if so I will do what is asked of me. For anyone who has served, I don't think I can say anything that means more than a simple, "thank you." I fail to see what this has to do with anything though.

yawn...

Traffic...

Mr-all-of-2 hundred seventy-total time...

You would be blindly following the criminal elements within this govt if they were strung up from the Statue of Liberty, im sure.

People have their own minds... pilots who are more experienced than you can think... high ranking military officers, FBI agents, CIA agents.. .et al... see what is happening in our world.

I got news for you Traffic. You are in the minority.

"In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

Traffic.. you are a disgrace to America, yourself.. and anything you [re]produce.. You would blindly follow any type of leadership.

I hope for human kind.. for America... you do not produce too many.

Anytime you want to debate me on the FACTS.. on a recorded line.. feel free to email me with your telephone number.. [email protected]. If you really know what you're talking about.. you will write the email. Im positive i will never hear from you except "have you seen Elvis lately". Weak...

Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911trruth.org

Last edited:
Wow RJ,

You completely destroyed any resemblance of credibility w/ that last post.

I have served...have flown Southern Watch...twice, and Noble Eagle (day after 9/11) and Enduring Freedom...etc., etc.

For you to call that man a disgrace to America simply solidifies your position on the lunatic fringe. And to say that b/c he lacks flight time, he obviously can't see the truth has turned your ability to argue rationally into a joke. Questioning the government is a good thing. Moving to a compound in Waco while you collect "proof" of the faked lunar landing, Elvis killing Kennedy or whatever else the conspiracy du jour is, is not a good thing.

However, I will still fully support and defend your right to do it...b/c I AM a patriot. One who according to you is in the minority.

And one who thinks you owe a fellow poster an apology.

I will say up front that I did not read your original post...I am not here to debate your theory, just to call you out for the uncalled insults.

And by the way, adding Mark Twain quotes doesn't add legitimacy to anything.

Wow RJ,

Moving to a compound in Waco while you collect "proof" of the faked lunar landing, Elvis killing Kennedy or whatever else the conspiracy du jour is, is not a good thing.

And this is where you lost all credibility...

If you chose to close your mind based on what someone says to another on a message board through one post without reading the facts... thats your choice. If you would like to quote our site regarding Elvis sightings or faked moon landings at pilotsfor911truth.org, please do. Or perhaps you just like to paint with a broad brush anyone that questions the govt based on facts must be lumped into that category?

We also have pilots who flew Northern and Southern watch.. he is a current Jet Blue Capt. Perhaps you know him?

We also have a current AWACS IP out in Colorado Springs and several other retired mil drivers.

Traffic has a problem with not looking at facts and only offering ridicule (there is history from other postings). A common theme for the closed minded. I finally had enough from him and let him have it.. Its no surprise you will attack me for it and judge me based on one post. Im the one putting my full name on it. People have lost their jobs because of it. People have lost their lives because of it. Do your research.

Any time you would like to debate the facts regarding the Flight Data Recorder (not Elvis or Moon landings, if you are paying attention), feel free to do the same i offered Traffic. The facts are what is credible, try not to kill the messenger. Again a common theme among those looking for an excuse not to do their own research.

"The ultimate test of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and moments of convenience, but where he stands in moments of challenge and moments of controversy."
--Martin Luther King, Jr., 27 January 1965

Cheers!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back