• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PANC-"F Street Station"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me get this straight ... three former Air Force officers, fighter pilots at that, are in a bar ... one gets sucker punched by a guy ... and the other two post their complaints about it on a message board to vent their frustration. Izzat it?

I dunno about Air Force, but an Army Grunt or a Marine would've found a more 'appropriate' way to express their displeasure. Air Force ... sheesh! :D

Grab a couple friends with baseball bats and go take your manhood back, Shirley.

Let me get this straight ... three former Air Force officers, fighter pilots at that, are in a bar ... one gets sucker punched by a guy ... and the other two post their complaints about it on a message board to vent their frustration. Izzat it?

I dunno about Air Force, but an Army Grunt or a Marine would've found a more 'appropriate' way to express their displeasure. Air Force ... sheesh! :D

Grab a couple friends with baseball bats and go take your manhood back, Shirley.

LOL!!!!
It's a good thing I'm not drinking yet.

Never fight someone who has less to lose than you do.

Never fight someone who has less to lose than you do.

Best words of advice ever.

I've been in epic brawls, and dammit- this would've saved me some cranium cover at least twice.

Thank god I'm 35 and show no signs of losing my hair, because I'd make Frankenstein look like a metrosexual fop.

If you stand on the roof of F street bar i'll bet you can see russia.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Humpy's has better food. After Humpy's you can go on a mission to Darwin's for popcorn and more beer...

F Street has its scumbag locals that show up there, thats for sure, but what do you expect from a bunch of frozen low-lifes with no future.

Me and a buddy got in a mini brawl inside the Bush Company one night because a dancer was pissed we weren't giving her disgusting azz any money. She actually called the bouncer over and he told us we had to leave. ((Bald guy with a little beard, about 6' 3")) he's been there forever. This dumbazz bouncer made the mistake of walking outside with me and my friend alone acting all bad azz trying to push my friend off the deck into the snow......long story short.....we handed him his azz. lol

Latest resources

Back