• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am (msp) 747-400 type rating help?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have some gouge on the 747-400 type rating with Pan Am at the natco facility (msp- Northwest Airlines facility)?

I am getting my 747-400 type with them but all Pan Am sent for materials was the FCOM/AOM.

I am looking for some idea of which approaches they generally use; what flows they have; expanded profiles, etc.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Pan Am sucks, they make promises they cant keep. Especially when it comes to sim schedules. i was promised a 26 day course. They rescheduled my class 12 times. it took us a total of 59 days. Huge hotel bill. Save yourself the hassle go to alteon!!!!!!!

yeah that is exactly what I have been worried about this last week. They claimed a 19 day course until the deposit was put down. now they are "working" on the sim dates.

Unfortunately, though, Alteon is booked until february. Otherwise I would definitely be going there.

USA 3000 used these clowns years ago for their A-320 program....what a disaster....worse training I have ever been through.....500 hour instructors teaching airbus that have never flown the airplane let alone for any airline

I just finished the A300 program through Pan Am. What a disaster. The somehow though we could do the entire course in 3 weeks with zero Airbus experience. I was like huh? It took 7 weeks. I am just glad I wasnt paying for it.

Does anyone have some gouge on the 747-400 type rating with Pan Am at the natco facility (msp- Northwest Airlines facility)?

I am getting my 747-400 type with them but all Pan Am sent for materials was the FCOM/AOM.

I am looking for some idea of which approaches they generally use; what flows they have; expanded profiles, etc.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Most the time I've used MSP MKE IAD DTW depending on what approach is need. If that 737 is NG you will not have any trouble...as for the sim its all what NWA has left over no matter who you use.

I wish I still had my EVA air -400 cd it would help you out a lot. I hear NW has a good systems cd but I dont think NATCO will give it to you. avsoft has a study guide that is okay and PMDG has a real good program for microsoft flight sim. good luck!!!

Latest resources

Back