• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pan Am Clipper Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on guys, he has some really good points...ok, I'm wrong, he's a loser. If this isn't flamebait, it's awesome. My favorite part is where he said "...I am GOP." You are a political party? that was founded in 1854?!! I'm impressed.

Bluto said:
Come on guys, he has some really good points...ok, I'm wrong, he's a loser. If this isn't flamebait, it's awesome. My favorite part is where he said "...I am GOP." You are a political party? that was founded in 1854?!! I'm impressed.

come on, all this fodder and that's the best you could do? ;)

Ya. .. They need 60% load factor on the flights and they are so far on track..

Go ahead and make fun of me.. SCREW This forum.. I am on 3 better one's and guess what. They got past PAX from Pan Am Clipper and they LOVED IT!!!

I am a REPUBLICAN and it shows in my contempt toward gay "nazi" unions..

YNGAirport said:
Ya. .. They need 60% load factor on the flights and they are so far on track..

Go ahead and make fun of me.. SCREW This forum.. I am on 3 better one's and guess what. They got past PAX from Pan Am Clipper and they LOVED IT!!!

I am a REPUBLICAN and it shows in my contempt toward gay "nazi" unions..

Gay Nazis... boy are you misinformed.

are we safe to assume that Godwin's law has been invoked and this thread can die a nice peaceful death now? ;)

YNGAirport said:
almosr funny since my connection is 45 mb per second on my wireless network at home

...and my daddy can beat up your daddy...

Honestly people...YNG Just has no market. CAK, CLE, PIT...even ERI are close enough to drive to. Of those four, none are more than an hour drive (if you're doin' it right)...

Where YNG has potential would be cargo. That's about it. I just can't see any scheduled air carrier service out of YNG right now.

I don't see this lasting...at all.

-mini

TrafficInSight said:
come on, all this fodder and that's the best you could do? ;)
Good point, but to be fair, that was from his first post. I was starting at the beginning. Soon this guy'll be banned, you can't go around talking about gay Nazis and not get some mod attention.

minitour said:
.... I just can't see any scheduled air carrier service out of YNG right now.

Neither can anyone else...or any company that even remotely qualifies as providing "scheduled air carrier service". That bag o' shat "Pan Am" certainly does not qualify.

Nor does that other bag o' shat "YNGAirport" qualify as "anyone".

I guess that pretty much ends this subject entirely. Now it can die as previously recommended.

Latest resources

Back