Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lou3

Minimums...Minimums!
Are there any Package Express folks on here? If so, any information that you can share about them (pay, locations, schedules, etc.) would be greatly appreciated. I tried to find a website for them but could not.

Thanks!

as a former "Racecity" pilot I can fill you in on some details.

They are based in KJQF (Concord, NC) and also have pilot bases in KCAE (Columbia, SC), KROA (Roanoke, VA), KLYH (Lynchburg, VA) and they recently added Norfolk, VA and Washington-Dulles (I think). The VA bases only has one pilot at each and they funnel into Charleston, WV.

The company is growing and is family owned. It has a fleet of Cherokee Sixes, Lances, Seneca I/II's, and Cessna 402's. The chief pilot just left for an airline job and I don't know who the replacement will be. The Director of Ops, Tyson Wolfe, can answer all your questions and is a great guy and pilot. They have a hangar at KJQF where Tyson's office is. I would go there and introduce myself to him. If not (704) 795-1600.

Pay is $80/day to start off and grows to $90/day after 6mos. You also receive a phone with some minutes on it. Great group of pilots and excellent maintenance. Make sure you feel comfortable flying solid IFR down to mins and are comfortable flying around CB's. Upgrade to twin is running approx 6-12 mos. right now, however as new bases open opportunities present themselves (I jumped immediately into a twin when LYH opened up).

As a former "Ramex" guy I used to run into (or over) y'all in JQF all the time. Great bunch of guys.... but I thought you got rid of the Seneca IIs and went to all Is when the engines kept blowin up:D GLad to hear they're alive and kickin.

hey "ramex" this isn't southwest....taxi only at 40knots!!!

does that chick still work for you guys that tore the wing off of the lance @ KJQF when you guys moved to the north t hangars?

That "chick" is now flying jets for a regional.

RCY will not be hiring for at least the next45 days. 4 in pool now.

FD75

I understand that, but according to Tyson, there are at least 3 pilots that are/were interviewing with various regional's out there which should create some openings. Time will tell.

Even if the 3 were going to interviews, 4 are in the pool still. No hiring right now.

FD75

that chick has a job flying jets?!?!?!

must be nice to have boobs!!!

Latest resources

Back