Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eyeh8flt

This Biz is a Goat Rope.
Went back in time on here, looking at the old posts and buyout situation. Hard to believe 12 years has passed since RCY sold. RIP Ram Air too. I learned a lot from the check hauling days. I still run into guys who remember working there with me. Great people and good times! Anyone on here from those days? When I started there, we had 4 planes, 5 years later… 25 or so. Can't even remember. Wish I had a pic of all the dudes and ladies we had come thru. That would have been awesome! It would be fun to run a 135 like that again, so many things I would have liked to do different. The one, most important thing I learned and apply to my current position, the great people you work with are the key to success. Treat them well and the rest will take care of itself. Later freight dogs…

Ty

It was a long time ago-a bit longer ago for me. If I'm remembering correctly Package Express was a spin-off from my check hauling outfit Corporate Air Fleet, callsign "Catbird".

Not much money in it but great experience, no doubt. It is sad that opportunity just doesn't exist any more for those who knew too many burned out time building instructors and wisely chose another path...

I was there...2003. Flew the Seneca, Cherokee 6, Lance and even the Arrow! Good times...Seems like another lifetime ago.

Latest resources

Back