• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Package Express, Concord NC 2000-2005

eyeh8flt

This Biz is a Goat Rope.
Total Time
1 MIL
Went back in time on here, looking at the old posts and buyout situation. Hard to believe 12 years has passed since RCY sold. RIP Ram Air too. I learned a lot from the check hauling days. I still run into guys who remember working there with me. Great people and good times! Anyone on here from those days? When I started there, we had 4 planes, 5 years later… 25 or so. Can't even remember. Wish I had a pic of all the dudes and ladies we had come thru. That would have been awesome! It would be fun to run a 135 like that again, so many things I would have liked to do different. The one, most important thing I learned and apply to my current position, the great people you work with are the key to success. Treat them well and the rest will take care of itself. Later freight dogs…

Ty

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
It was a long time ago-a bit longer ago for me. If I'm remembering correctly Package Express was a spin-off from my check hauling outfit Corporate Air Fleet, callsign "Catbird".

Not much money in it but great experience, no doubt. It is sad that opportunity just doesn't exist any more for those who knew too many burned out time building instructors and wisely chose another path...

Kaman

Total Time
I was there...2003. Flew the Seneca, Cherokee 6, Lance and even the Arrow! Good times...Seems like another lifetime ago.