• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P Diddy Spotted Flying Commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember when Atlanta opened runways 10/28? The fixes for the ILS 10 were PDIDY ZMANN. What a load of crap that was!

Not only that but one person on board a Corporate jet taxes up just as much airspace as 202 on board a 757.....

And that one person on that jet probably pays more in personal taxes then the entire 757 flight.

Last edited:
We need to appropriately start taxing the corporate flying in this country.......The average pax pay 28 percent tax on his or her ticket to go see grandma.......The average CEO/Rapper pays 3 percent tax to fly his jet to see his mistress.

Not only that but one person on board a Corporate jet taxes up just as much airspace as 202 on board a 757.....

Vote Democrat
Seriously? Where did you come up with those numbers? Does it help to make up figures to support your cause?

Vote for nobody 2008

Airlines get rebated the Fet tax they pay on fuel corprate dosen't. However the pax on the airlines still pay the tax so the airline is just pocketing the cash. He was a net jets guy not a aircraft owner.

I heard that Puff ******************************bag doesn't fly NJA/NJI anymore because they won't let him. I've heard many horror stories from pilots who flew him and evidently he went far enough out of bounds with an NJI Gulfstream crew that he was told he wasn't welcome any more. He is also full of crap about paying 200K for round trips- NetJets is exceedingly expensive, but even the BBJ isn't nearly that much and he wasn't using one of those anyway.

I agree with CA1900. Let them use their facilities that are privately owned. The airport is public, but leases, fuel taxes, and facility charges pay for that. The corporate operators are not to blame for the airlines' mess. That rests solely on the airlines and an antiquated air traffic system that needlessly wastes billions of jet-A every year. The folks in their Lears and Gulfstreams are paying their share.....and others share, as well. We are a country that is obsessed with getting rich and spend that entire time tearing down those that are already there. We are, indeed, a nation of whiners and wealth haters. Never fear though; Obama will make your version of accountability a reality for all of those greedy, republican, white, male, old, christian, baby seal killers that happen to own a jet. Oh yeah, I forgot that a few rappers own jets too.

Instead of just spewing out the context of some ata sponsored ad's that appeared last year that crys about corporate jets not paying their fair share,,,,,,,, The quoted post above speaks FACT..

I saw those ads when the airline industry was looking for anyone to blame for the mess and it just made me laugh. I actually pictured a bunch of fools sitting around a table with a marker trying to come up with who to blame for our horrible system..

Latest resources

Back