P Diddy Spotted Flying Commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LeonPhelps

:laugh: LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Fuel prices have grounded an unexpected frequent-flyer: Diddy.
Sean "Diddy" Combs complained about the "... too high" price of gas and pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" in a YouTube video posted Wednesday.
The hip-hop mogul said he is now flying on commercial airlines instead of in private jets, which Combs said had previously cost him $200,000 and up for a roundtrip between New York and Los Angeles.
"I'm actually flying commercial," Diddy said before walking onto an airplane, sitting in a first-class seat and flashing his boarding pass to the camera. "That's how high gas prices are. I'm at the gate right now. This is really happening, proof gas prices are too high. Tell whoever the next president is we need to bring gas prices down."

My heart bleeds for him...

I was once non-revving in first reight behind Snoop; a different time behind The Bee Gees, and another behind Michael Jackson. It is not all THAT incommon.

We need to appropriately start taxing the corporate flying in this country.......The average pax pay 28 percent tax on his or her ticket to go see grandma.......The average CEO/Rapper pays 3 percent tax to fly his jet to see his mistress.

Not only that but one person on board a Corporate jet taxes up just as much airspace as 202 on board a 757.....

Vote Democrat

:laugh: LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Fuel prices have grounded an unexpected frequent-flyer: Diddy.
Sean "Diddy" Combs complained about the "... too high" price of gas and pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" in a YouTube video posted Wednesday.
The hip-hop mogul said he is now flying on commercial airlines instead of in private jets, which Combs said had previously cost him $200,000 and up for a roundtrip between New York and Los Angeles.
"I'm actually flying commercial," Diddy said before walking onto an airplane, sitting in a first-class seat and flashing his boarding pass to the camera. "That's how high gas prices are. I'm at the gate right now. This is really happening, proof gas prices are too high. Tell whoever the next president is we need to bring gas prices down."
I'm not sure how any of us can sleep at night knowing the hell Diddy must be going through.

What the hell's a "Diddy"??? :erm:
Nobody knows for sure. But, what better way to judge the economy than a guy who has named himself "Diddy" life has been so greatly affected that he has to resort to flying first class. Glad it's not me! Oh well, back to the bar in my Gulfstream.

We need to appropriately start taxing the corporate flying in this country........

As soon as you guys start paying the same fuel prices and taxes that we do, we'll talk.

The average pax pay 28 percent tax on his or her ticket to go see grandma......

28% tax? I'd like to see a source for that figure. Further, some of the things many claim are "taxes" are fees for services that do not apply to corporate jets:

Passenger Facility Charges are not taxes -- they're fees to support the airline terminals we don't use.

TSA "9/11" Security Fees are also to support services we don't use.

.The average CEO/Rapper pays 3 percent tax to fly his jet to see his mistress.

Yes, that's all we do is fly men around to their "mistresses." :rolleyes:

I agree with CA1900. Let them use their facilities that are privately owned. The airport is public, but leases, fuel taxes, and facility charges pay for that. The corporate operators are not to blame for the airlines' mess. That rests solely on the airlines and an antiquated air traffic system that needlessly wastes billions of jet-A every year. The folks in their Lears and Gulfstreams are paying their share.....and others share, as well. We are a country that is obsessed with getting rich and spend that entire time tearing down those that are already there. We are, indeed, a nation of whiners and wealth haters. Never fear though; Obama will make your version of accountability a reality for all of those greedy, republican, white, male, old, christian, baby seal killers that happen to own a jet. Oh yeah, I forgot that a few rappers own jets too.

Latest resources

Back