• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P Diddy Spotted Flying Commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And that one person on that jet probably pays more in personal taxes then the entire 757 flight.

Where have you been the last 8 years?

He is also full of crap about paying 200K for round trips- NetJets is exceedingly expensive, but even the BBJ isn't nearly that much and he wasn't using one of those anyway.

I think he said 200K for 2 round trips. That's 50K a leg fro NY-LA. That's about right.

Where have you been the last 8 years?

You confuse tax rate with the amount of tax paid. You make $20k a year as a regionaltard, even if you are taxed at 100% you can't pay more then $20k in taxes. My tax rate over the last 8yrs was a lot less then 100% and I paid a lot more then $20k a year in taxes.

No matter how you work out tax rates, the people who have money end up paying the lions share of taxes. People without money end up sucking up the lions share of that tax. That is just how the math works. I certainly don't begrudge you for sucking off my teat, don't begrudge Puffy for his jet.

:laugh: LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Fuel prices have grounded an unexpected frequent-flyer: Diddy.
Sean "Diddy" Combs complained about the "... too high" price of gas and pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" in a YouTube video posted Wednesday.
The hip-hop mogul said he is now flying on commercial airlines instead of in private jets, which Combs said had previously cost him $200,000 and up for a roundtrip between New York and Los Angeles.
"I'm actually flying commercial," Diddy said before walking onto an airplane, sitting in a first-class seat and flashing his boarding pass to the camera. "That's how high gas prices are. I'm at the gate right now. This is really happening, proof gas prices are too high. Tell whoever the next president is we need to bring gas prices down."

That stupid ass needs to stick to making crappy music and talking down to women.

The first time he is late or cancelled he"ll be back to flying his G4...

Celebritys are funny!!!

When was the last time that a corporate operator recieved a government bail-out? Oh, that's right, that was only a benefit afforded to some of the airlines after 9/11.

The airlines mismanage themselves into the dirt and then get a bail-out as a reward. That was millions of dollars that I am pretty sure were not given to anyone but the airlines, where is the fairness in that?

Latest resources

Back