Oxygene masks use

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Warning: "Flame Bait"

What a tool. Are you the FO owner who carries a laminated card around with the FAR printed on oxygen use, and rats out the crews?

You are just a low life form of human!
If I was that person, guess what, I would be paying your salary. But i am not and pray that I do not fly with you.
I have heard of that guy doing this but why do you say that he is..... when he is just trying to be safeguard his family.
If you do not realize that the O2 is a problem after 3 planes crashed due to incapacitation of the crews you are the real doush.

If I was that person, guess what, I would be paying your salary. But i am not and pray that I do not fly with you.
I have heard of that guy doing this but why do you say that he is..... when he is just trying to be safeguard his family.
If you do not realize that the O2 is a problem after 3 planes crashed due to incapacitation of the crews you are the real doush.

Do yourself a favor....shut up!

Is that some sort of face cleanser?

Oh, I thought he meant the all-purpose miracle cleaner that I used to see Billy Mays hawking on late-night cable. Until he died of a heart attack, that is. Were you as shocked as I when the coroner ruled that cocaine contributed to his death?

But what are you doing about the real threat - solar radiation exposure?

Oh, I thought he meant the all-purpose miracle cleaner that I used to see Billy Mays hawking on late-night cable. Until he died of a heart attack, that is. Were you as shocked as I when the coroner ruled that cocaine contributed to his death?

That's what it was, oxyclean. Yeah, someone who looks like me need to use that as a face cleanser.

FYI, incapacitation of a crew has caused way more than 3 crashes, and I never said it wasn't a serious thing to consider. Nice Try. A "low life form of Human" is one who tries to get his fellow pilots to publicly admit to breaking FAR's all while smugly saying that he is always perfect. What the heck is your end game here? You actually think that the limited anonymity of FI means much? I may be a "doush" (whatever that is), but you are the real D O U C H E !

The FAR s are my bible so yes I do follow the rules

But i am not and pray that I do not fly with you.

I'm sure he's broken up about that. It must be really special to share a cockpit with you for 7 days. Ever wonder how many guys pray they don't have to fly with you?

If you wanted to have a real conversation about this, you wouldn't have come across like a sanctimonious asshat. Somehow I get he feeling this probably isn't the first time.

We'll I listened long enough! We all know the rules. The reason there may be rule change. The mask in the aircraft is not approved for continous use it is an emergency useO2 mask! So no matter what, rules are rules and no matter what you are breaking rules, and that is the problem. No company's or manufactures want to pay for the cost of two different masks and systems. Our company looked at having a continuous use mask and system installed for one pilot to wear for normal operations above but the cost was prohibitive. Until the FAA mandates it in aircraft certification we will continue to operate as we do.

Latest resources

Back