Over-Night ReaCh aroUnds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dA-RoCk

I'm currently engaged to pretty little lady, but the F/A's at my airline have been laying it down lately (So have the pilots).

My policy is no dipping the pen in the company ink... What's everones take on the dating in the work place, and the late night reaCh arounds in the Bat caVe (i.e hotel rooms)?

I've got a couple of good friends who are married and work together within the company, but man alive, we have a ton of people getting their kicks off together...

What's it like at your airline? Is there alot of this going on?

RoCk

;)

Its O.K. as long as your not married and your evening partner is part of another airline's crew!

dA-RoCk said:
I'm currently engaged to pretty little lady, but the F/A's at my airline have been laying it down lately (So have the pilots).

My policy is no dipping the pen in the company ink... What's everones take on the dating in the work place, and the late night reaCh arounds in the Bat caVe (i.e hotel rooms)?

I've got a couple of good friends who are married and work together within the company, but man alive, we have a ton of people getting their kicks off together...

RoCk

;)

Which airline are you working for? I think I'm gonna have to apply over there!

dA-RoCk said:

RoCk

;)

No way...not ACA...not CVG...AAAAAAAAAAAARG! Yeah, I noticed the hook-ups are more frequent these days. Follow 210dvr's advice...comair has better looking kitty cats in C terminal and it will save you the hassle of hiring a lawyer...the shuttle bus ride is worth it. My friends on the UAX "space shuttle" say ORD is the best at ACA.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would have to agree that comair has some nice trim over there!

Delta's not bad either, That's is if ya like it grey...

I'm waiting for the General to check in hear. " I'm sure he's got the mile high gold card."

Well, were waiting Mr. Lee......

...sharks in them waters.....

Hmmmmmmm..

When I first started in the airlines, a very wise Captain told me two things to survive a career:

1) Don't mess with the FA's, they are bad news waiting to happen.

2) Don't ever cross a picket line.

Plenty of pilots have been eaten up by vindictive FA's --tred lightly.

I know a VERY VINDICTIVE.....and easy.....ramp manager, who not only know's all the girls in crew scheduling, but also is very familiar with upper level management. The stuff she's told me she's done(I don't work with her) I pity the poor fool who drinks enough and wakes up in her bed...........and then turns her down later on..............you'd wish you were dead!!!

dipping the ink can be trecherous

I have found that other airline crews staying at the hotel is much easier. I've been working at airlines with pilot groups in the 600-700 range, so we were a bit smaller. But I have seen many a friend dread, and have bid around flying with certain sky godess' (I use that term liberally). Mainline girls just out of college looking for a good time seem to be the best picks.

Latest resources

Back