Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Over-Night ReaCh aroUnds

House_X said:
No way...not ACA...not CVG...AAAAAAAAAAAARG! Yeah, I noticed the hook-ups are more frequent these days. Follow 210dvr's advice...comair has better looking kitty cats in C terminal and it will save you the hassle of hiring a lawyer...the shuttle bus ride is worth it. My friends on the UAX "space shuttle" say ORD is the best at ACA.

Ahhhh House, that avatar is off the hook, I love it!!!

Rule #1 DON'T XXXX THE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!!!!!!!! If it doesn't work out you are still bound to work together at some point.

Rule #2 For further clarification see rule #1

This is good advice.

WD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I can think of a couple inkwells at work that I wouldn't mind dipping my pen in, but I'll tell you what- I've had to fly with a girl it didn't work out with, and that made for one hell of a long 14 hour day!!! let's just say i got my own cokes all day long...

If you're gonna do it with an F/A at your company, at least pick one from a different base, that way the chances of having to fly together aren't quite as good...

....and with any luck at all, she won't give you the gift that keeps on giving....

Dash8 said:
from another thread :D

'and that was the second time I got crabs'

What's next?? I guess you just stick your d ick in it and it explodes!!!!!

WD.

Dash8 said:
uhm, isn't it supposed to? ok so maybe not every time, but sometimes LOL :D

You are right it should. Not many would remember that statement but it was a standup routine of Eddie Murphy's.

WD.

Everytime I'm in Dulles and I see the international crews, it makes me weep in envy. Virgin Altantic, BMI, ANA, Korean Air...I think I saw an Emirates crew one time...sheeeeeeez.

Makes me want to apply to WAS or IASCO....

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth! I can't count the grandmothers' I've work with. Call it prejudice, but stewardess's'should at least be aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and ears. And they should all be women, too!

I agree

I agree with crashpad and they can't be men that think they are women either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back