• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Outback Steakhouse?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I know is that they are based at Raytheon @ TPA, and they fly a Falcon 50 and a King Air(maybe more, these are the ones I saw in the hangar with their logo on them). I talked to one of the pilots, and he enjoys working there. He had been there for about a year at the time. I only talked to him for about 5 minutes, so didn't get any real pertinent info.

I know a few years back they had a fleet of **GULP** WESTWINDS.

Outback has 3 Falcon 50 and 1 Westwind. The King Air 300 pertains to the part 135 (Walkabout Air). Walkabout in turn manages a fleet of aircraft including 2 more King Air 300 (total of 3), a C90, Citation II, and a GIII. FracCapt is correct about the base. As far as I know they are not currently hiring, everyone is extremely content with their jobs.

I would agree with the previous response. Falcon 50 and Westwinds. I currently have not seen the GIII move from its spot. I currently fly a GIII out of TPA.

Outback has 3 Falcon 50 and 1 Westwind. The King Air 300 pertains to the part 135 (Walkabout Air). Walkabout in turn manages a fleet of aircraft including 2 more King Air 300 (total of 3), a C90, Citation II, and a GIII. FracCapt is correct about the base. As far as I know they are not currently hiring, everyone is extremely content with their jobs.

And we have a winner!!!:D

I would agree with the previous response. Falcon 50 and Westwinds. I currently have not seen the GIII move from its spot.

It flies a fair amount. Just got back from 12 days in ASP, LAS...

Look for it in Pro Pilot in May...

Professional Pilot Magazine will be profiling Outback's flight department in the May issue. It has two Falcon 50s based out of TPA. Would be nice to get an Outback discount on the road - gotta love that bloomin' onion!!!! I'd probably get too fat to fit into the F50 flightdeck....

Its 3 DA-50s in TPA and a IA-1124 on the west coast now. Oh yeah, no discount....

Latest resources

Back