Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

Hi Everyone,

Well, it has been said that bad things happen in "threes" and I am beginning to think that is true! :)

As many of you know from another thread, my dad had surgery about two weeks ago (he is fine now) and my dog had to be put to sleep. Well, that was not the end of it!!

Last Friday night I ended up in the emergency room for pain associated with kidney stones. If you have never had one, pray that you don't, as they are VERY painful.

The ER did an MRI and a couple of x-rays. It turns out I have a 6 mm kidney stone in my left kidney. The largest you can pass is 5 mm, so it requires immediate action on the part of the doctors.

I went to the urologist on Wednesday and he scheduled me for lipthotripsy (sp?) surgery on Monday the 11th. I will be under anesthesia and they will put me in a bathtub full of water and try "shock waves" to break up the kidney stone. If this does not work, they will place a stent in my kidney.

So, the reason I am telling you all this is if any of you need any resume writing or interview coaching done, I will either be out for a couple of days or maybe a week - it all depends on what happens in the Operating Room.

I hope to be back in action the week of July 18th. If something bad happens, I will make sure that is communicated on here through one of my friends.

Here's hoping that everything will not be complicated! :eek:

Kathy

Wow, that's rough...good luck and a speedy recovery!

Good luck Kathy, you'll be in our thoughts...

Good luck Kathy. Hope you feel better soon.

And, whatever you do, don't let them take pictures! Some people are morbid enough that they show pictures of stuff like this to everyone! Just ask LAXSaabdude. :)

Best of luck Kathy. Hope all goes well and smooth and this first treatment takes care of it.

Certainly let us know how it progresses.

Latest resources

Back