• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ORD Mesa FO sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't all cellphones have cameras in them now days?

Mesa sucks
I know , right. I tried to use my cell-cam. I just didn't want to be obvious about it. I'll try to do better next time.

BTW. I'm really not trying to criticize in a serious way. Maybe it's mean to try to lighten things up a little by having a little fun with the observation. I was not offended by the FO in question. In fact, he helped to brighten my day and kinda remember to not take my own self too seriously. Seeing his courage to be different help me realize that it's OK if my standards or grooming could use a minor tune up some times.

Last edited:
He probably got a furlough notice and is being down graded to the lowly Dash Ocho and doesn't care about life anymore-not that is an excuse.

I call BS on this one. There is no one at Mesa who looks like the description. In fact Mesa is one of the most professional pilot groups in the industry. Its time someone stood up to defend them and its time those Mesa bashers on this board to grow up.

It was me. Sorry I have put on a lot of weight since my Wii broke and I have not been able to exercise. Also my charger will only charge 1 thing at a time, and my Ipod takes precedence over my electric razor. I started smoking again due to the stress of increased FAA scrutiny of Regionals. I failed 9 stage checks at Gulfstream so I am a little worried. The sunglasses were a gift from my mom (I live in my parents basement).

Next time you see me, stop by and introduce yourself, and I will pose for a photo. Also you can come over to the house and meet my mom, and we can play Wii bowling (once I get it back from the shop)

I call BS on this one. There is no one at Mesa who looks like the description. In fact Mesa is one of the most professional pilot groups in the industry. Its time someone stood up to defend them and its time those Mesa bashers on this board to grow up.

AAAAAHHHH!!! Good one! LMAO!

How about going up to the guy and talking to him about it. We all have a vested interest in airline pilots looking like professionals.

If someone isn't properly representing our profession then we owe it to ourselves, to eachother, to those who came before us and those the will come after us to get up and over there and do something about it.

Scott
Sounds like the "LEADRSHIP CLASS" '09.
PBR
P.S. It only works on FOs from your company, they are the most easily intimidated, pilots from an other airline may tell you to pi$$ off.

Last edited:
I got some chuckles from this thread but one serious piece of advice: Dress for the job you want not the one you have(or had). You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I think you missed the indoc video.

Latest resources

Back