ORD FSDO ASI-Dispatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://jobs.faa.gov/announcement_detail.asp?vac_id=107676

I was curious as to if anyone has applied for other dispatch inspector gigs, and what was the process?

The "How to Apply" section details what you will need, and how to go about submitting your application.

Just a note on the KSAs - Be detailed, keep it to a page, and be sure to use each and every keyword listed in the announcement.

Good luck!

ETA: I just reread the posting. It looks like that is for internal applicants only.

Last edited:
I applied for the posting in Belleville MI back in July. Was curious as to long it takes from submission to get an answer back.

I applied for that one, too, then received a notice that they had closed that position without filling it.

I have applied for several of these positions over the past few years this is what I have found.

1) They have to post the job but really they already have a person chosen for it

2) When you do apply and they close the job they will never let you know that they did

3) Don't try calling the person in the announcement because they will give you attitude.

I have applied for Aviation Safety Inspector for Aircraft Dispatch, Aviation Safety Asst.

And I am a veteran so I have a 10 point preference and still no call.

These jobs are already taken it is just by law they have to advertise

I am vet as well (5-pt pref), and I did get the attitude thru the email from the contact at the ORD FSDO about the Belleville posting...

I would hope that is not true. If it was true, they should only bring in local folks for the interview and not accept applicants from out of town who might have to buy a ticket and spend the night in a hotel for nothing.

They have posted another position today. This one in Louisville FSDO. I will apply again.

Latest resources

Back