• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I met Eric in an interview once and let me tell you. If anyone thinks he is a moron they dont know him very well. He is one guy with his act together. I have rarely in my life seen anyone with such knowledge and a passion to see a business furtherence itself as he does with FO. I'm looking forward to being part of the team soon.

You guys are incredible He won’t call me back either so what. Time for a different approach. How about a BarB-Q at FMY for Options only pilots I’ll serve Tell Erik to hire Rik pulled pork, Hand delivered resume chicken sandwich or my personal favorite baby back, I will make Erik chase me from his office because he is tired of hearing me refer Rik for a job ribs…

FXBAT?

What the hell are you talking about? Do you like to chase men with BBQ chicken and ribs?

No No No ...... Simply put have BBQ and refer Me the cook. Sounded like a good idea while I was drinking but now? Time to start drinking again

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Keep up the good BBQ work :) (It's a "Corporate" forum thing).

Eric is simply to busy and resumes to numerous. If your resume qualifies, Eric will call you. Pestering and hounding him will not get you an interview. Once your recommendation is in along with the name of the recommending line pilot, be patient. Remember, if you do noy have a line pilot willing to recommend you, do not expect a call.

Walk in resumes are not welcome, not even from the line pilots.

For those that are waiting the call, FO is hiring. A new class began this week.

Mostly King Air, Beechjet, and CJ. Although a few have gotten into the Hawker or Citation 3.

quick question....is erik gerhard the chief pliot? i don't know anyone at FO, but i'd like to send in a resume and keep my fingers crossed that i could get a call. just want to know who to address the cover letter to. looking for the name, with correct spelling and their title....thanks

Latest resources

Back