• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eric is not the Chief Pilot. He is the pilot recruiter. And whatever you do, do not fax him or send him a resume. It will be deposited into File 13 once it arrives.

The only way Eric will look at a resume anymore is if it's sent through the online application process at flightoptions.com, no exceptions. It's my understanding he got rid of all the paper resumes on his desk and started from scratch with the online applications. If you had a paper resume with him, it's gone. Re-submit it again online. Good luck.

hey thanks, i wasn't going to mail in my stuff. the online application has a space for the resume and cover letter.
i just wanted to know if i had the spelling and title correct.
Erik or Eric Gerhard
Pilot Recruiter
????? thanks again

Eric.

Human Resources, Pilot Recruitment, Jack of All Trades, you pick it. I don't know his exact title, he could have one of several. If you send anything, it'll be passed along to him.

Last edited:
Sour

Chop, I am certainly not sour for being an FO w/8000k, infact I have more jet PIC time than your total time. And we all make our choices on where we fly don't we?
Anyway back to Eric, I just think it is funny how guys on this board almost idolize these yahoos that are in charge of hiring and so forth.
As for the the other dude that replied, no I have not applied to FO nor do I intend to, though I am sure that it is a fine position to have. Best of luck to all who wish to be there.

I don't think anyone here idolizes Eric. They were just telling the guys that think he's some kind of idiot that they are wrong. If you could meet the guy he is a super nice guy. So for someone to say that he is an idiot without meeting him is either bitter that they didn't get hired or hasn't gotten a call. It took me two years to get the call and get hired. I never once thought any bad things about the guy.

I am a pilot here. Have met him. Still think he's an idiot! He's so biased and up the company's ass it's ridiculous! Kenn is gone and he is still a butt kisser!!!
Keep trying guys.
If you have sent a resume in, do it again with the online application. He has **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** canned ALL of the paper resumes on his desk. Well that is the latest word anyway.

Good luck to all!

Latest resources

Back