• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options if you have no 121 PIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It may be possible that once the baby boomers lose their battle to further raise the retirement age to 90, there will be a shortage of the type that would make it possible for mainline carriers to drop the TPIC requirement and hire male first officers.

It's amazing how much the boomers f'ed up in this country. When they were prime crime age, in the '60's, crime rates were off the charts. When they grew up and started leading companies and government, there is major corruption and nothing but doing what will line their pockets most at the expense of everyone else. Then they didn't save for retirement, so they aren't retiring and are keeping jobs that others need. Next, when they can no longer work, social security and medicare are screwed. Thanks guys.

You don't know what you're talking about. I know a brunette with only 36Cs that got hired with no PIC time.
My apologies, I stand corrected. She has all the "PIC" she needs in those brunette hair and 36C rack.

My apologies, I stand corrected. She has all the "PIC" she needs in those brunette hair and 36C rack.
Sounds like someone failed a few check rides in their career and now blames others for a failed career.

It's amazing how much the boomers f'ed up in this country. When they were prime crime age, in the '60's, crime rates were off the charts. When they grew up and started leading companies and government, there is major corruption and nothing but doing what will line their pockets most at the expense of everyone else. Then they didn't save for retirement, so they aren't retiring and are keeping jobs that others need. Next, when they can no longer work, social security and medicare are screwed. Thanks guys.

And then they complain about our generation.

100% pass record so far (knock on wood). Sorry if pointing out reality/truth in aviation hiring has hit a certain nerve.

So, the reality/truth in your little world is that the only way to get hired is if one is black or female?

Latest resources

Back