Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twiceskunkeddog

Twice in a week!!!
Seeing as how the rumors are rampant about new hires on the Might Dog in ANC at FedEx, it begs the question... How is it as a domicile?

I've read that COL is high. Also the crime rate seems to be high considering the numbers of people. Seems strange considering I've never heard that ANC is a dangerous place to live.

Anyway, if anyone has any good info for a guy with a young family, I would appreciate it very much,

TSD

twiceskunkeddog said:
Seeing as how the rumors are rampant about new hires on the Might Dog in ANC at FedEx, it begs the question... How is it as a domicile?

I've read that COL is high. Also the crime rate seems to be high considering the numbers of people. Seems strange considering I've never heard that ANC is a dangerous place to live.

Anyway, if anyone has any good info for a guy with a young family, I would appreciate it very much,

TSD

Those bears can be a b!tch up there!

Yeah good thing I'm bringing my own...

Like those odds Do ya Brokeback??

Oh and you guys are so funny I forgot to laugh....except for you MadDoggieStyle...If I only knew what the ABC was...

Last edited:
The Great Alaskan Bush Company. An adult establishment, or so I've been told.

Gemini had a whole crew thrown out of there one night - the captain grabbed one of the girls....

By the way, that ratio is right - a guy doesn't lose his girlfriend up there, just his turn.

Last edited:
crime rate probably just a reflection of the alcohol problem. I cant think its violent crime.

I dont think COL is terribly high. I have checked out houses (out of boredom) and you can do pretty OK compared to many other places...now...living there in there in the winter....humm...

www.akbushcompany.com

PS - everyone wants to drive Alexis. ($hiiit Im funny)

Last edited:
As Snoop Dog would say....

That's Frizziking Hizzot!!!

Those wacky Gemini Guys...What did mgt pay out for the scope issues? 2.5 million or something?

Holy Flamebait Batman!!!

Thanks for the intel,

TSD

Latest resources

Back