Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Operation: Grass Roots Is A Go @ Asa !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about operation grass roots, but it is my personal goal to help get Brian Liarbreque thrown out on his A$$. All I do is my job, nothing illegal, and I am consistantly 15 to 20 min late. Yes I feel for the pax, but it is time for a change. It really is easy, write up what is broken, don't call for anything, take a break when needed, and fly slow to "save gas". One of the great by products of all of this is I am always over block! Who needs a raise from mgmt, I give myself one everytime I fly!

Just be aware: If you do something blatantly, obviously, organized and can be singled out as part of an illegal job action, you could be sued individually. Just CYA!

An illegal job action, even one NOT organized by the union, could possibly harm our position at the NMB. It's all politics, baby.

I am not pro management. I think we need to press for great improvements in this contract. This just may not be the best time for action.

Just food for thought.

Fly the contract, and don't fly broke.

Just be aware: If you do something blatantly, obviously, organized and can be singled out as part of an illegal job action, you could be sued individually.

Oh, that's a <<cha-chiiiing>> lucrative lawsuit....go after a bunch of tapped-out regional pilots! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

All they'll get from me is my 1989 Toyota "babe magnet" Corolla (which I own free-and-clear, by the way) and my GameBoy with 6 cartridges.

Last edited:
I am not pro management. I think we need to press for great improvements in this contract. This just may not be the best time for action.

Then, when is the time for action? Do you want to wait another 4 years or what? The holidays are the best time!

if you guys would fly the contract/FOM and write up planes when they are broken then ASA would self implode all by itself.

Medeco

Take no prisoners. Doing snoopy dance.

My bad, I thought it all started today! My apologies to the mx guys...

Viva la resistance!

:bomb:

Latest resources

Back