• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

open time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've called several times in the past on other issues and he has not returned my calls or emails. been there, done that. I know he's a busy guy and I wouldn't want his job, but you seem to be very interested for some reason. hmmm.

deleted

701EV

Last edited:
PD is a bit of a prick...one of the most rude and inconsiderate people I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Volunteer or not! He is only interested in helping himself out.

You have hit the nail on the head! The guy has been in trouble upteen million times with ATC and the FAA. The reason he is a chairperson is because the union will protect his job to great lengths...

PD is a total ass-he is rude to dues-paying union members, and he is not on the pilot's side-at all. PD would love to weasel himself into mgmt. one day, but they don't want him any more than we do!

-Anyone who has flown with him and actually observed him picking/eating boogers (and trying to fly into stuff) knows what a freak he is. The union and the pilot group would both be much better off if he just decided to quit and go drive a dump truck one day!

-Remember what a jackoff he is the next time elections come up! PLEASE kick him out of office-we would all be better off!

Such as? Not hearsay, but actual examples.

I think YOU are PD! I have never-in all my time at this company come across one single person who has defended him... The man is a horrible rep, and a god-awful threat to aviation in general.

-Honestly-no one likes this guy-except PD himself!

You have hit the nail on the head! The guy has been in trouble upteen million times with ATC and the FAA. The reason he is a chairperson is because the union will protect his job to great lengths...

PD is a total ass-he is rude to dues-paying union members, and he is not on the pilot's side-at all. PD would love to weasel himself into mgmt. one day, but they don't want him any more than we do!

-Anyone who has flown with him and actually observed him picking/eating boogers (and trying to fly into stuff) knows what a freak he is. The union and the pilot group would both be much better off if he just decided to quit and go drive a dump truck one day!

-Remember what a jackoff he is the next time elections come up! PLEASE kick him out of office-we would all be better off!

That is hilarious.

I've called several times in the past on other issues and he has not returned my calls or emails. been there, done that. I know he's a busy guy and I wouldn't want his job, but you seem to be very interested for some reason. hmmm.

I have also called and not had my calls returned. Same with a friend of mine also.

So to talk more constuctively, how do you get PD out of his position. He was not elected to that post, correct? I doubt you're going to get anyone to want to do that job, that's one reason why he still has it.

How long has he been in the post; just curious? I'm sure at some point dealing with these problems everyday would have to wear you down.

Latest resources

Back