Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AvroJockey

Go Pack Go!
With all the bad news that's going on I thought I would do what I could to help out those I could.

If you flew at Mesaba, have experience in the Avro, and you're about to lose your job (or have), EMAILme and I can see what I can do to help you out.

Cityjet is always looking for Captains and First Officers, and the conditions are very good.

Best of luck to all.
Avro

Last edited:
With everyone "loosing" their jobs nowadays it's a wonder that nobody has figured out how to tighten them!

With everyone "loosing" their jobs nowadays it's a wonder that nobody has figured out how to tighten them!

Thanks...next time I'll PM my posts to you for proofreading. It will save you some time over having to waste your life thumbing through FI to correct me.

I hope your in box is empty! Cheers!

Avro

Last edited:
Don't mind Mr. Crib....he's just got nothing to do on Reserve.

Miss those Avro's......(former Intern)

I assume you have to get a JAA license to fly for you guys...and if so, what is the cost?

I assume you have to get a JAA license to fly for you guys...and if so, what is the cost?

Eventually you do, but the IAA will let you fly with your FAA certs for a year or so. The conversion is just taking the 14 theory exams and a PC. In my contract, the cost of the conversion is paid for by the company.

I'm still doing the conversion and I've been here for more than a year.

Also, Cityjet will sponsor you for an Irish Work Permit, because they're in desperate need for pilots. You don't need a EU passport.

With all the bad news that's going on I thought I would do what I could to help out those I could.

If you flew at Mesaba, have experience in the Avro, and you're about to lose your job (or have), EMAILme and I can see what I can do to help you out.

Cityjet is always looking for Captains and First Officers, and the conditions are very good.

Best of luck to all.
Avro
Come back and you can fly the 9.

Avrojockey,

I'm not an ex-mesaba or in need of a job, but I just wanted to say thanks for trying to help out those guys who may need some help in these tough times.

Best of luck to all.
Avro

Avro, I'm interested, what do I need to do? PM me please.

Latest resources

Back