One Year After SW intreview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilot444

I have interviewed with SW about a year ago. Does anyone know how long actually after your year is up you can expect a call back for the second interview?

Last edited:
I talked to Ms. Krone at the DFW Job Fair last weekend. She said it would be at least 18 months after your 1st interview before you would get another call. Good luck.

Word! I'm at 18 months! I hope I hear something soon! I want to be at Southwest so badly. (as does everyone else I am sure)

SWA Applicants

Just heard of a pilot who interviewed with SWA in Nov got the call he passed. In early Jan called to go drug test then later that day called him back to tell him they were pulling him out of consideration because the 16 hours of collage credit he took online to finish his degree would not be recognized. Told thanks for interivewing....but NO Thanks. Has anyone else heard of this. Could this be true? Is this how SWA weeds out applicants?

Uhh, No. Sounds fishy.
1. Southwest will hire without a degree.
2. Online classes that are accredited are the same as regular college where you sit there with a cup of coffee.
3. Refer to number 1.

There has got to be more to the story. I would bet he wasn't completely honest about something and they found information to the contrary.

Latest resources

Back