One Six Right - The Romance of Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STL717 said:
The extraordany story of the history, people, and aircraft of the Van Nuys Airport.....

Okay... Went to the site, watched the video, and the video is pretty sweet.

But...

Can someone please explain to the uninitiated what makes Van Nuys Apt. more extraordinary than any other old airport? The "history" section of the site didn't open so I'm mystified about what makes Van Nuys the centerpiece of this film... Or is it just that it's in LA and that automatically makes it more gooder than any other airport?

TDTURBO said:
More gooder?!
Tony C, get to work. LMAO

Sorry, it's a colloquialism I use culled from a radio show I listen to. I should be more cognizant of the fact that others don't recognize the quite subtle reference...

I.P. Freley said:
Okay... Went to the site, watched the video, and the video is pretty sweet.

But...

Can someone please explain to the uninitiated what makes Van Nuys Apt. more extraordinary than any other old airport? The "history" section of the site didn't open so I'm mystified about what makes Van Nuys the centerpiece of this film... Or is it just that it's in LA and that automatically makes it more gooder than any other airport?

More mistresses board private jets with their sugardaddies at VNY than anywhere else in the world on any given day.....

TDTURBO said:
More gooder?!

Just to clear it up, I've changed my profile's "current position" entry for the first time in three years. Hope that helps. :D

TDTURBO said:
Just yank'in your chain IP, and no it doesn't help, I never heard of Opie and Anthony.:confused:

That's okay, not everyone sees the light. :D I think the profile tells you where to listen, if you wish to join the fold. I'll leave it up just long enough to give you a chance to read it (again), then it'll be back to the fjords for me LOL

Latest resources

Back