One Six Right Movie!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BRIGADEAVIATOR

Today at work i came across a poster we are being asked to post up in the building. Well i watched the trailer and have to pass it along to everyone here. go to:

http://www.onesixright.com

Its a documentary about the history of Van Nuys Airport (CA). Spend the 6 mintues to go there and view the trailer. Chances are you won't be disappointed.

Raul

This Looks Fabulous

The first time I saw one~six~right from the air, I was 11 years old and in the right seat of my dad's Duke. As a father~daughter bonding ritual we'd flown across America from TEB ~ an unforgetable adventure, with this runway our ultimate destination.

I'm forwarding the site link to everyone on my aviation email list.

I'll definitly buy the DVD.

Thanks so much for posting this.

GA airports protected by Historic designation?

Cool,
Ive often thought we should use the protection offered states by designating various landsites or buildings as historic.... to airports.
Then when the anti-airport nuts try to close down our airports, they are immune. Such as Meigs. Think it would work?

"Van Nuys airport, a California-designated Historic Site. protected forever from the careless actions of insensitive man."

"XXXXX airport, an ________-designated Historic Site. Protected forever."

Insert your local airport here.

Got my big break there at VNY. Is Phil still working in the tower?

I'm assuming this is the same movie AOPA Pilot did a profile on a couple months ago? It looks awesome from the trailer.

I haven't been to this airport yet. After seeing that trailer I will now make it a goal. Anyway, I went to www.Airnav.com to take a quick look at it. (Thanks for the 3 letter disginator SWA/FO) I noticed that Airnav has "VAN NUYS" as an example of how to enter the airport name you are looking for.

Latest resources

Back