• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One Reason to Consider Qatar Airways...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow - that's some serious grub. Flying the Airbus helps given its built-in dinner table.

I hear Delta pilots on the international flights eat pretty good (first class food) as well. I suppose good food is a nice perk these days... I hear Ryanair pilots in the UK have to buy their own water bottles during their flights!!!! :puke:

DSC00683.jpg

Wow - that's a great meal too. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you expat pilots in the Middle East (at least at EK and QR) are obese with that great food. I stop eating pretzels after the 4th or 5th bag...

You guys are so gullible! It's plastic!

Probably some good reasons to consider Qatar Airways. Food is not my criteria, but I like what I see. What about their stewardesses?

I would like to get my hands around the necks of the B777 cockpit design group that couldn't fit some sort of eating table that could slide out from the side of the cockpit. (Actually they were going to put a side stick, but that's another story...) WTF were they thinking? Same old bull, oh this is the way we've always done it - put the tray on your lap.

Anyways, nice picture.

Soyent-green is people!!!!

Latest resources

Back